INRV scope THE CHEATED SCOPE !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Stew360

Compeatly untrue , your (( videos )) are misleading peoples then if your claim are exact ;)

No ones as claim it change any of the raw data everything is base on visual feedback thats change and virtually increase accuracy and reduce recoils impact due to visual feed back atached to it is more manageable wich is easyer to get your hit to count wich more hit count = more overall accuracy ;)

No ones as ever complain about the Nigth vision at ALL

the problem with INRV it thats it dosent share the same visual feedback as others scopes and sigth wich provide some limitation mechanics such as jumping while aiming jetpacking while aiming flinch mechnics and so on

I will say it once more STOP MISLEADING people to your beleive because you enjoy to abuse this scope

Its role is suposed to be a nigth vision scope wich IS NOT atm its used as a BYPASS scope to avoid others scopes limitations mechanics ;)

These videos proove you wrong

2. {joer

Hahah ya even though I already showed the spread is the same. Thanks for the continual laughs.
  3. phreec

It's a tool for tools.

Thermals have never made a multiplayer FPS better, just slightly evened the playfield so the nubs could also enjoy themselves with their legalized chamhacks. The sights remaining stable while jumping is just a minor bonus, the real reason the IRNV is being used is obviously its borderline cheat-like feature of making the enemy stand out like a sore thumb, regardless of time of the day. How can anyone say it's balanced?
  4. l2develop

Which puts into question, why nerf the vehicle hax scopes and keep them for infantry?

Buh buh buh bias?
  5. Stew360

WOW dude you dont get the point

NO ones as talk about the capacity to see peoples in white over black HAHAHA all thats is fine 100 % fine

The problem is the scope mechanics and visual feed back thats can be exploits to increase your accuracy and weaopons handleling

Look and lisen at these video to know whats this is all about
  6. l2develop

The problem is both, actually, see... you may feel the coloring is 100% fine to you but alot of other people consider that as an abusive way to determine a target's location.

So, if some people tell you the scope's abuse of flinch or whatever mechanics is just fine 100% and you do not agree, you are simply caught contradicting yourself, as topic "cheated scope", all cheats need to be toned down, from flinch to range of coloring and contrasting of coloring mechanics.

Let's not get biased now, you had something good going.
  7. Stew360

Yes their is a lots of mechanics thats need to be work but this INRV problems is mroe and more intense especially On HA but even still on med guns this scope as something wrong with it all overlay scopes as it but the INRV is worst because it as 1x so its usable in CQC combat and its so efficient to deal headshot wich as 2X mutiplyer atached to them etc..etc..

anyway my playtime today as show me a insane ratio of INRV users no matter if its day or nigths maybe the devs team will start to look into it if the stats show thats 80 % + of the players base as start to use INRV non stop :)
  8. {joer

The difference between IR vision on a ESF in terms of effectiveness and the NV scope isn't even in the same hemisphere in terms of power given.

If you are comparing them as someone equivalent, you do not use either.
  9. l2develop

Effective ranges reduced to ranges in which the effectiveness of the scope is useless, same should happen to infantry, grabbing a scope and having it work at 150 meters is actually directly translated to having a vehicle scope working at 500 meters, why is this not the same case?
  10. Elack

how is it unbalanced when everyone can get it ? also its not like night is exactly dark in planetside 2 once it gets "dark" and the bloom kicks in I have to grab my shades.
  11. Moxin

What did people say some weeks ago ? "Recoil and spread is balanced"....lol

Try to use a 6x scope and see how you do engaging at range comparison to the INRV. Watch the possible range of the INRV aswell. Take into consideration the weapon difference of the factions aswell i.e. firing speed+stuns, recoil & spread.

Game has endless issues.....some need more time to wake up I guess.
  12. {joer

You won't see the bullets in an INRV scope at 6* range. You won't hit more either. I use an NV and a 3.4 on my SAW and my Bull, when I want to hit at range I use the 3.4.
  13. Moxin

Yes, its true if you want to show a video about testing spread&recoil at a certain range the bullets cant be seen on the wall. But at what range we talk about here to compare both, well less of course but still at quiete a range for thermal optics. At the end you cant really show recoil on a video since the adjustment with your mouse move is different when you comapre the different faction weapons. If you play for longer slower rpm weapons, other faction weps feel like a toy and the recoil adjustment is more easy. Overall the INRV is probably the best scope ingame.
  14. {joer

If you want to show recoil you don't move your mouse at all, you just unload, which is what I did.
  15. Moxin

But this has no message, every weapon has recoil if you just press the button without trying get the bullets on target. The adjustment of the recoil, the handling or feel moving it with your mouse makes the difference.

When it comes to scopes the handling/recoil adjustment is aswell different.

Take the Gauss and try to shoot at a wall inside the building where you spawn first. When you comapre the INRV, 3.4x and 6x you will notice that the INRV needs the least amount of recoil adjusting, next comes 3.4 and more worse is 6x....all at same close range (i.e. shooting from left exit to the right one above hitting the wall)
    • Up x 1
  16. l2develop

Same was said about aircraft and vehicles in every single aspect, we started the nerf train so we might as well end it or should infantry have easymode now?
  17. ReactionDT

I just want to point out how much suck the aim was in the first videos. Only on VS and TR would you still get those kills with that awful of aim due to RoF and **** recoil....If my aim was that **** on NC I would half got half those kills.
  18. ReactionDT

Also IRNV is a 1-2x sight. Low magnification = low recoil. High mag= high recoil. Think youre gonna hit more from 30 meters full auto on an M4 with a reflex or ACOG? Don't be idiots.
  19. Stew360

He as prooven over time thats he dont want to understand this

Everyones as said multiples time thats the issue isnt the raw data spread and default recoils

Its all about weapons handleling and visual feedback from the scopes /sigths etc.. and thats why we said It virtually increase your accuracy because while shooting on a target you will mostlikely be able to deal more headshots and shots whith ease at most range than others scope/sigths so its virtually increase the accuracy because more shot land on target but the raw data remain the same plain and simple

But he dont want to know it seams , you got the points he dont or ( dont want to )
  20. SnakeTheFroski

Huh, okay, seems like a reasonable thing to want fixed...

Wait, what?