Innacurrate respawn timers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RabidIBM, Feb 21, 2023.

1. RabidIBM

It's not uncommon for a spawn to say it's available, but I can't take it. If I wait for the next 5 or 10 second increment of time to pass I can spawn. Please take another look at the function of the respawn system.

To be clear, this is a bug report, not a gripe. The spawn system was changed recently, and every time it is people gripe because they don't like the change. I'm saying that spawns are often depicted as available before they actually are. Thanks.
    • Up x 1
  2. Yaesu

BIG TIME issue for me. I'm with a group who have just taken a base. As a stalker I hang in the point room to keep enemies from trying to take the point back while the group moves on to the next base. I watch the map. When I see the group has started taking the point, not allowing that base I'm at to be retaken, I redeploy. Since the recent spawn changes HOWEVER, there's been MANY TIMES when that 9 second spawn timer passes, none of the sundies at the next base are spawnable??? WTF??!! Look around the map though, there will 5 or 6 sundies located around the map I can spawn at that aren't even connected to the base we just took. I don't get this at all.