Ingame threats

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Rollostation, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Rollostation

Hello i have played PS2 almost since 2012 and i have always felt like the "report player" button has been placed there as a joke but where do we report people who tell you to commit suicide and commit ingame threats to kill you and your family.
    persisstent changing accounts to keep threatening me for over two hours.

i quote: "ahahahahah hang yourself fatty" "but use a steel rope" "youre dead i kill your family" "your *** is death fat bastard i will enjoy killing them all slowly" "i said i kill you and this is going to happen not just ingame you fool"

i reported this person Feb 19th as he was getting a tad bit too aggressive in his messages but havent heard anything of actions taken to stop it.
    im fairly sure it is the same person because he keept looking for me and was the onlyone sending these kinds of messages over and over.

I havent posted his 3 character names because i havent read up on the forum rules of hanging out playercharacter names.

i have saved screencaps and video of the threats.
  2. MyPS2

Are you serious? Trolls troll because they get a response. Don't be a college crybaby. Remember sticks and stones? Free speech is a right. There is /ignore in this game for a reason. /Ignore the fool and move on.
    • Up x 1
  3. Rollostation

True, trolls troll because they want the attention but dont you think "youre dead i kill your family" "your *** is death fat bastard i will enjoy killing them all slowly" "i said i kill you and this is going to happen not just ingame you fool"
    kind of oversteps what you call free speech?
    now this is just went from troll to a threat of finding someone and murder, this can be pushed way further but id settle with DB doing something about it.
  4. CovertYank

The first portion of your statement is unnecessary and rude, the second portion I agree with.

Dude, be nice.
  5. MyPS2

HA! Be nice... Grow up kids.. The world is not nice. This is the internet, the only way some troll will find you is if you give them the directions. And yes idle threats with no real intention is free speech. Wrong yes but not illegal. I'm sure the troll didn't start with that quote, you respond it escalates.. If you respond don't expect someone else to clean it up for you.. BLUNT not Rude.
  6. ObiVanuKenobi

Report and add to ignore list. All he wants is your attention and by responding you're giving him exactly what he wants.