Infitraters cloak constantly being found by lights

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by CaptainPlanet77, May 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainPlanet77

Infitraters cloaking is just in a horrible spot its obvious to see unless you are not moving. I been playing for 10 years at least. I have the implants etc. Its never been great regardless.

But now it seems the game is bugged. I walk around cloaked and I am constantly flickering as if light is revealing me even when no flashlights are around.

The infitrater is in need of some serious changes.
    Things that make cloaking and sneaking around actually work and fun.

I honestly don't mind reduced health for example I don't mind losing any of the defensive buffs.

Developers should understand what is kinda obvious people pick the infiltrater to be able to sneak around undetected. This game has both implemented a class that seems like its supposed to be able to do it.

Yet at the same time as made so many changes over the years that have just ruined the class.

Even the kill cam introduction killed the enjoyment of this class.

People who complain about the infitrater have to stop being biased. We all could complain about the powerful abilities of the other classes OH you should not get this OH that is over powered! OH that seems unfair.... please just stop being biased its bad for the player base and the game overall.

We can ALL spawn the same class... would these complainers like that? then we would all be playing the same way which would end up being boring and this game would not have gained the popularity it had if that was the case.

Went off a little bit.

Bottom line is cloaking needs some fixes to the bugs and also could use some gainful buffs even if we need some slight nerfs to other things like health etc.

while I am here I would like to say the crossbow weapon is bad and I would like to see it be made better,

Cool idea would be if you strike enemy in legs that it would slow them down for like 10 seconds.
    The weapon is just underwelming.
    another cool idea for this weapon would be if you got a head shot that it would be instant kill.
    Its really a hard weapon to use with the slow travel speed of the weapon and angle of the shot. Trying to hit a moving target also much harder than other weapons for these reasons.

Would like to suggest you give us a really cool HIGH TECH BOW.
    Like an actual BOW from that game Turok as example. Something like that would be neat.

Idea for implementation would be basically a really slow firing wepon. Like you get 1 shot and then you cant use it again for like 1 minute. But if you hit target is 99% dead or in critical condition.

You could also change the arrow to a detonation type arrow that explodes like a grenade.
  2. Unlimited

Well the Heavy Crossbow used to be a Onetap headshot within like 10-15 meters with split bolts. This was nerfed because it was hit in the crossfire of the LA abusing the explosive bolts. Honestly it would be nice if Infils would be able to use the crossbow as a Secondary with ASP. Of course a consideration would have to be made if this would be too strong with stalker infils.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.