Infiltratorside 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SarahM, Oct 7, 2013.

1. HAYMAKER

That's true hey. I main vs but also have an nc and tr on woodman and his name is always on the scoreboard of a base. See all the terminals and turrets hacked. Sometimes even prox mines planted at terminals. But I must say he does play the infiltrator class to its best. Though I've never seen him as anything else. Even saw him as a infil in a scythe..
  2. HAYMAKER

That's true hey. I main vs but also have an nc and tr on woodman and his name is always on the scoreboard of a base. See all the terminals and turrets hacked. Sometimes even prox mines planted at terminals. But I must say he does play the infiltrator class to its best. Though I've never seen him as anything else. Even saw him as a infil in a scythe..
  3. IamDH

I'm not sure if this was him but i saw someone do an amazing thing a few weeks ago.

He got in his scythe and used the ejection thingy then landed in a base and hacked an AA turret and killed the planes following him.

To be completely honest i am rather skeptical about Otaku because most of the infils i have run into (including FrightfulCookie who is also very skilled) i have seen them in a cloaked state.

Maybe he just picks on the new people
  4. HAYMAKER

I think they both evenly good as smg infils. I've seen frightful and otaku. But frightful is a good all round infilrtator with all its weapons. As far as I know otaku only uses the sirius when infiltrating. But hey. They might be one in the same guy.lol I'm getting much better at infil now. Today day time I managed to hold 2nd place on leaderboard 290 odd kills and round 40 deaths. And that's just soloing enemy bases. Not capping. Just killing.
  5. IamDH

Sweet! I just bought my Armistce yesterday
  6. HAYMAKER

That's the 1st gen right? When they change the rof of the 2nd gen I went back to the 1st gen. So dissapointed in the 2nd gen. What's your TR name?
  7. IamDH

MadSkillage.

I'm very good at farming but when i go infantry im pretty much an average player.
  8. HAYMAKER

Ah, think I've seen you around. My main is HAYMAKERX and TR: BRAWLERX... I'm also pretty average, but can hold my own against some of the top dogs on woodman.
  9. IamDH

I've seen BRAWLERX a bit

Don't recall a HAYMAKERX tho.

You can see me trolling on /yell chat a lot rofl
  10. HAYMAKER

Yeh, I've been on my TR 90% of the time the past few weeks to hit BR60. Mostly in the sky with my lib or a mossie squad. Now I'm playing my VS again to hit BR70 and my nc to hit BR60.. Lol. Have another BR47 on Miller. Too many char's...
  11. IamDH

Explains why your name is familiar then. I too am a flyboy (thats why i said i was good at farming :))

I've got 3 chars that are pretty much around BR 35
  12. Nobalification

I play on Woodman you idiot, i hear about Terran cheaters stop provoking, and next time control everything when you something say.
  13. Sworaven

This post makes no sense.
    • Up x 1
  14. HAYMAKER

9outof10 posts never makes sense and gets derailed.
  15. Ghosty11

These are due the influx of new Vanu on the server when Waterson was selected as the preferred server. Most of them sit in the rock shooting their crappy semi-auto default sniper rifles being all but useless to their faction. That said, sometime it seems I can't take 5 steps before half a dozen NC or TR sniper infiltrators start firing at me. I can't tell you how many times NW5 has saved me as I try to advance to the next patch of cover.

When I play my Connery TR alt there seems to be tons of VS and NC SMG Infiltrators behind every rock. When I play my Mattherson NC, the find the Vanu employ tons of SMG Infiltrators.
  16. Ghosty11

Learn the difference in the sounds of the voices. Then you won't have to waste time checking the maps for friendlies.:p;)

I do love those guys though. Sometimes I wish I could tell them that they are in an enemy base and we can all hear you, but knifing them is so much more satisfying.:D
  17. Rohxer

If it's a low level BR, I usually inform them of the perils of spotting - right after I knife them.

To the OP - I have seen more infiltrators recently - and more squishies are a good thing. They're the easiest class to kill and always my second target in a group (after the damn medics). Unless they are very skilled (not very many) they die ridiculously fast.
  18. wolfva

I actually got the penultimate kill on an inf today....was in an AV Max suit, SMG Inf killed a guy a few meters from me. I jumped over several boulders, climbed one, and actually snuck BEHIND him to maxpunch him while he was looking around. Come ON! What type of inf actually gets snuck up on by a freaking MAX? A jumping one, much less! You know how noisy a jumping max suit is! Almost fell out of my chair laughing at that.
  19. IamDH

Maybe he was sniping or something. Not easy to pay attention when you are about to blow someones brain out
  20. wolfva

Not sniping with an SMG he wasn't; I'm pretty sure he was actively looking for me since he had just shot me a few moments earlier <G>. I've put more time in as a sniper then anything else (48% last I checked) so I'm VERY familiar with sniper-lock. I dunno, maybe he had some music on real loud or something...me? I play in silence so I can hear infs sneak up behind me. Much less Maxes! <LOL>