Infiltrators invisible on Low Settings (tested)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bubblewrap2, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Bubblewrap2

Confirmed.

Cloaked infiltrators are invisible on Low Settings, specifically Graphics Quality = Low.
  2. Niast

It's tested and confirmed but where's your proof?
  3. Bubblewrap2

That's a Premium option. 10,000 Station Cash or its cash-equivalent to unlock, sir.
  4. Stromberg

not completly, but basicaly yes, it's just a very pale shadow. still makes me mad, how I have to play on low on my 1500€ rig cuz of that damn FXAA on high.
  5. Sowahka

It's the effects quality setting. Bump it up to high and You'll be fine with very minimal FPS drop. I played all of beta thinking that infiltrators were meant to be completely invisible, and got confused when I was shot at so often whenever I tried going invis as infiltrator. And yes, people, it's COMPLETELY invisible at low settings.
    • Up x 1
  6. sharks

Boggles my mind that this issue hasn't been fixed yet.
  7. Boris

They fixed it, but that made it super easy to spot them on low so I guess they broke it again.

Bullet decals are also invisible on low graphics quality.
  8. supahitecjetfyta

theyre always visible thru my HSNV scope ;)
  9. Fenrys

Thanks for that.

I've been playing on medium instead of low only to see cloakers.
  10. ikon

ahh this explains a few things
  11. SixVoltSamurai

Actually, no, they still have a shadow silhouette, but it can be hard to see. Stealth hard to see? NERF IT!
  12. G1n

then play on medium, I actually get more fps when I am on medium than on Low setting.
  13. Stromberg

it's not about fps, i don't have issues with that. It's about blur, bloom and fog. I can't make out enemies on high and I'm getting a hedache playing.
  14. Blackout (N-C)

No, I play at all-low and to be quite honest, I think cloakers should be EVEN MORE invisible, I can see them quite easily at the moment. XD