[Suggestion] Infiltrators get a utility pouch

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ballto21, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Ballto21

Exactly, it wouldnt change the game much or at all.

And every single class (except infiltrator) getting C4 doesnt already do that?
  2. CuteBeaver

If you honestly want to suggest something like this - solve two problems with one giant boulder for stalkers in general.

Rank : 1 Allows solders to carry 1 additional magazine for sidearm weapons.

Rank : 2 Allows solders to carry 1 additional magazine for sidearm weapons.

Rank : 3 Allows solders to carry 1 additional magazine for tools or devices.

Rank: 4 Allows solders to carry 1 additional magazine for sidearm weapons.

Rank: 5 Allows anti-personnel Mines to be carried in the Utility Pouch. Increasing the overall carrying capacity by one

Anything less I couldn't justify not running bando 4 EMPs as the extra killing power can be wonderful for a stalker. Even so I'm not sure I would run this. Why : EMP allows you 4 get out of death free cards so you can turn an engagement to your favor. The above would be more useful if the stalker was more conservative and took longer to achieve goals far away from resupply or allied / enemy ammo. The extra mine is nice but EMPs are nicer imho.
  3. Atis

So you are asking to go on engi turf for the sake of like 5 ppl who gonna use pouch on infil?

Every single class doesnt have cloak.
  4. Ballto21

Every class(except infiltrators) has C4

Engineer has exclusive use of tank mines

Engineer has exclusive use of AV/AI/Auto turrets

Engineer has exclusive ability to share ammo

But yes, the only other class in game that gets AI mines getting more mines would make the engineer not unique in any way.

Also every class DOES have what is dupposed to be infiltrator exclusive

its called recon dart crossbows
  5. Ballto21

yeah, they are for aggressive stalkering.

Im thinking more defensive or passive stalking (stemming vehicle terminals, defending friendly points)

And SMG infiltrators who use landmines could make use of more as well, since you would be wanting to carry either ammo or more EMPs, but if you use mines a lot, it gives you a third valid choice.
  6. Atis

Recon crossbow is fairly popular, it also sells well. Pouch on infil wont be popular and wont bring money for DBG. Why again should they bother?

And whole 4!!! exclusive things on engi doesnt mean he needs less of it.

Infil still got cloak, BASR, motion sensor, hacking, wraith flash. Not too shabby. Would be nice to give them more useful stuff but pouch is not on the list.