Infiltrator with Stalker scout rifle?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Maxence822, May 13, 2015.

1. Maxence822

Hello!
    Can anyone suggest a loadout for an infiltrator using the Stalker fully auto scout rifle?
    I was trying it yesterday and I really like it, I was using a 3.4x sight, compensator and forward grip. So my problem with that is that it becoes much less good at CQC and that it makes way too much noise with the compensator but the recoil becomes hard to manage with a 3.4x sight with compensator.
    I was using it mostly as an ambush and extreme flanking weapon with adrenaline pump and EMP nades. Running sometimes next to enemies to get to a good spot behind enemy lines, then throw EMP and then just shoot all of them. The most kills I got yesterday in about 20 minutes of playing with it was 7 in a life, with other lives going up to 4 and 5.
    Please offer your comments, criticisms, ideas!
    Thank you,
    Maxence822
  2. Rhumald

You are literally performing better with this weapon than almost anyone else that has ever used it.

General opinion, one that I agree with after auraxiuming it, is that it's one of the absolute worst weapons in the game, that absolutely has to be used at it's effective range, or you die, a lot, period. It wouldn't be like that if it had more ammo, but tough luck.

The only thing I can recommend is practicing taking headshots, always, all the time; it's the only way you'll squeeze anything else out of the weapon.
    • Up x 1
  3. BloodyG

It's already the best set up for the Stalker,
    the only thing i would change is the scope 3.4x jumps to much to stay on target, i use the HS/NV but 2x reflex works too.

In the end it's just personel preferrence i guess.
  4. Maxence822

All right thanks a lot. The 3.4 sight is good with compensator but without compensator it definitely jumps too much but then with compensator it becomes a little too visible to be comfortable using it as a supposedly invisible infiltrator
  5. Navron

I dunno....I disagree. The Stalker was one of my first Auraxiumed weapons. I used it with a 2x Reflex, Suppressor (yup) and Forward Grip. As long as you can manage your movements, cloak timing and reload, it's actually a pretty good weapon. Headshots are actually the worst thing to go for because of the recoil. Even with a Forward Grip, the recoil is pretty noticeable.

I always recommended aiming for the upper body and resetting your aim (more so at a medium range) while shooting in bursts. As in, don't expect to shoot full auto like a lot of the other weapons in-game and expect to get anywhere with it.
  6. Maxence822

Well anyways I like it so much I just might abandon my quest for the Fortuna (directive carbine) in order to focus on the scout rifles! :D
    Also one more thing, should I run EMP nades with it? And what utility should I use, nanoweave, grenade bandolier or adrenaline pump?
  7. Navron

I would definitely recommend EMPs for most basic Infiltrator builds. The utility you use is up to you; I personally use grenade bandolier but if you're still trying to get used to the weapons and class, I'd suggest Nanoweave. Also, don't be too concerned with the scout rifle directive weapon. Infiltrators can't use it.
    • Up x 1
  8. Maxence822

Oh I know the class I used to have it as my main before I switched over to light assault. Why can't infiltrators use it????????????????????????????
  9. _itg

That's the setup I use. It's not good in CQC, so if I were you, I'd swap to your sidearm for those encounters. Can't go wrong with the Commissioner or Underboss in times like these.

I'd go with grenade bandolier and EMPs. EMPs are always useful. Nanoweave isn't terrible, but you're going to be at a disadvantage in a head-on fight, regardless, so it probably won't save your life very often.
  10. Maxence822

Thanks a lot! :)
  11. breeje

iron sights and HS/NV is the way to go for auto scout rifles
    fore grip is a must
  12. Navron

I always recommend 2x Reflex to maintain accuracy.
  13. breeje

yes i started out with 2x reflex, just try it out for one day
    iron sights if you know it's close fighting and HS/NV for medium
    don't be fooled by the little sway of the HS/NV go for the head and don't hold your breath/run button