Infiltrator update pushed back again

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Snowkea, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Snowkea

It's September this time, but since it's been pushed back so much I don't trust the roadmap dates.
  2. Valena

It's okay, I'm confident that the Infiltrator update will come out just in time for Christmas. Or maybe New Years, or Valentine's Day...or Easter...

Either way I'll be long gone by then.
    • Up x 11
  3. MarkAntony

you have got to be ******* kidding me. How incompetent are these guys.
    • Up x 2
  4. Scudmungus

Thanks for sharing the news!
  5. Ripshaft

The time for release hasn't changed:

When it's deemed ready.

I'm not sure how people can be surprised when an estimate is readjusted, no matter how many times it happens.

It's like "well assuming this to be concrete has been wrong the last 20 times, but this time, it'll be right" ... 2 months later ... "AHHH ITS CHANGED AGAIN - THOSE GUYS ARE IDIOTS!!"
    • Up x 3
  6. Skeith

same im using all my remaining willpower to not quit the game before the inf update,this isnt certainly helping
    • Up x 1
  7. Rikkit

what the fu.. are you kidding me SOE? I mean how often will u push it back again? in september u will say oh hmm not today maybe december or what. i am very disapointet!
  8. OldMaster80

That was quite obvious: nothing about this update had been pushed to test server so far. At least we're gonna have Hossin on the Test Server next week, which is imho far way better than the Infiltrators update. ;)
  9. Snowkea

That makes me a bit suspicious of exactly how much work SOE has done on the inf update. Hossin is meant to come out in the same month, but they can't put what they've done on the infiltrator on the PTS as well?
  10. MrMurdok

The really funny part is that at least half the community thinks the Infiltrator update is "underwhelming" "useless" etc, yet when it's delayed, they all B&M about it.
  11. Spoprockel

Better late than unfinished and bug-ridden.

You're right about not trusting or relying on the roadmap dates. They are just estimations. They should add that somewhere in the small print...
  12. Snowkea

It's underwhelming, but the stalker cloak is part of it. I'm fairly sure the stalker cloak is one of the most requested thing in the game.
  13. MrMurdok

Whenever the update comes out, there's going to be a serious rift in the community, with Hunter and Stalker users going for each other's throats. I'll definatly be leading the Hunter camp.
  14. Rudmed

Well, darn. Guess we have to wait and see if we can have our friends C4 our drones. I'm sure I'll keep playing, after all I have yet to spend a cent for this game.

Till then I'm just gonna chillax!
  15. Jkar

They probably haven't figured out a way to make pistols useless while in stalker cloak yet. The old description said that you can shoot your pistol while cloaked after all, although it will make you very visible while doing so.
  16. DeadliestMoon

Where does Nano Armor come into play?
  17. Crocobutt

Shame, really. I haven't touched PS2 for months, waiting for some nicer updates to happen that change the gameplay up a bit more, instead of run-and-gun everything, or fly and hope not to get hit by locks. Waiting... and waiting....
  18. OldMaster80

Probably not much yet. We've just had some preview via web chat and a small sneak peak at the drone. Nothing more.
    Btw I've Always said the roadmap is way too ambitious: what's the point at having a roadmap on your website if you have to postpone stuff every 2 weeks because you can't fulfill the deadlines?
  19. OldMaster80

You mean the nano armor cloaking? Imho that's just garbage.
  20. Granderil

Garbage? It's perfect for pizza delivery lol. There is a lot of people around who like proximity pizza :D