[Suggestion] Infiltrator request

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AgentRed, May 9, 2016.

1. AgentRed

So I have been noticing that a lot of weapon models have been placed in-game lately like the NS-AM7 Archer, NS-20 Gorgon, and now the rocket rifle. So can we please take another look at the NS Sniper Rifle with the un-used 20x scope. With the new base system, it will be good for picking off people inside bases at a far enough distance from the turrets. It will also be good for helping bases from an infantry push. One other thing I would like to see is a sniper tower in the construction system. There is one already a tower ingame that I would love to see be used to help infiltrators provided overwatch for the base.
    Sniper Rifle-
    [IMG]
    Tower
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. TOXIC_MACHAMP

they would have to remake the rendering system because right now a 12x scopee dosent work
  3. orangejedi829

Oh gee, that's just what this game needs - more snipers trying to pick you off from render distance every time you step outside.
  4. Eranorz

Yeah, it's not exactly a sporting playstyle.

The bigger issue with a 20x scope though is that at that magnification the bullet's travel time will be so great, and the damage will drop off so much that it becomes like Charlie Chaplin's eating machine - It just isn't practical
  5. Eternaloptimist

Not sure I understand this. When I snipe I use a 12x and it works just fine....even at ranges where the target is hardly more than a tiny blob in the sight. There are even one or two places where I can stand in one base and snipe people in the next one over. I don't feel the urge to have a longer range than that.
  6. MacBaren

The infiltrators are the worst of this great game.
  7. EPIC389

I just what?

How are they bad?

Don't tell me they have no squad play options. They are less useful than others but they have the emps, paranoia factor and motion detectors
  8. MacBaren

Invisible players? No thanks
    This game does not need that