Infiltrator objectives

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Torvax, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Torvax

Why are SMG, Sniper rife and Scout rifle included but sidearms arent?

Surely stalkers count as infiltrators... would it not make more sense to replace scout rifes with side arms... just the opinion of someone who loves playing a stalker, but scratches his head at why they secondaries are not included in their class objectives.
    • Up x 3
  2. Eternaloptimist

IDK the answer to this one. My first thought was because sidearms are common pool weapons - I can see that sniper rifles and scout rifles are class-specific, but SMGs aren't.........though maybe it is only infils who use SMGs much?
  3. Akashar

I don't know why either but I sure agree with you, stalker should have their chances !
  4. Exitus Acta Probat

There is already a separate one for side arms.

What you refer to as a "stalker" is an infiltrator using an ability, its not its own class choice, its an ability within the infiltrator class.

The infiltrator class would still exist without the staller cloak ability but the stalker cloak ability would not exist without the infiltrator class.

Its like asking why isn't there a separate one for nanocloak.
  5. CuteBeaver

Simply because there are no stalker specific weapons. Its all common pool. Don't get me started on directives lol, if you kill bountied targets with a crossbow and certain knives those kills don't count either. The directives need a little bit of love.
  6. Torvax

Fair enough, but if u want to go down that kind of justification... An infiltrator using either the nanocloak or hunter cloak can complete the class objectives.. one who enjoys playing with the stalker cloak never can.

There does not need to be one for nanocloak, u can use all of the 3 weapon class objectives... so with 2 of the cloaks you can complete, with the other you cant.

I agree with cutebeavers view, the directives need a bit of love to encourage people to play and go for them... its not just infiltrator, but thats one thats dear to my gameplay.

Edit :Also cutebeaver there are no class specific SMGs to infiltrator, but they are in there and a class objective weapon!
  7. Exitus Acta Probat

Its the Infiltrator class, not the stalker class, stalker cloak is an option of the Infiltrator class.

Its like a Heavy Assault class complaining they can't finish the LMG directive because they enjoy playing with shotguns.

You are not kept from finishing the Infiltrator class objective, you are refusing to do it.

Do understand you are playing the Infiltrator class that has access to everything needed to finish the Infiltrator class objective, but you are just refusing to do it.

There is no stalker class, its just a ability within the Infiltrator class, there is no stalker class objective because there is no stalker class.
  8. LaughingDead

I don't know why there's so many objectives based around killing for the infiltrator, why is engie based so much on turret kills?
  9. Torvax

I clearly stated a lot of the class objectives not just infiltrators did need some loving. Im not moaning i was making a suggestion... im fairly sure the class objectives for infiltrators were made before stalker cloak existed.

im making a comment on the infiltrator gameplay discussion thread to say i think its outdated and to a lot of people playing PS2...in this case infiltrators theres room with the devs to make them more up to date and relevant to the class.

Im fully aware of the fact im an infiltrator capable of finishing all parts of objectives thank you very much.... ohhh no im refusing to do it!... you are wrong im not.... im making a comment on the class discussion thread to give my opinion on how it could possibly changed to make it more enjoyable for players and keep them interested in the game, giving them a goal to play for.

I would quite like to hear your opinion on an infiltrator is EAP, or what PS2 devs view on them is... im sure every players is different, but it cant help to have a thread on it, without being asked if i know what class im playing at the moment, and told im refusing to play it without any knowledge of my gameplay!!
  10. Diggsano

I had the problem.

But i have finished the directive and now i am a free stalker.

My problem is that the Auraxium plated armor is so small and little... It just looks ugly at VS (can't speak on other factions)

Look at the Heavy Assault with his full body Auraxium Armor...
    Infiltrator armor sucks compared to it.