Infiltrator + Flashlight

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Vortok, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Vortok

Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

[IMG]

Name removed to protect the innocent blissfully ignorant. Yes he was cloaking while running around, and yes it still shines all over the place while cloaked.
    • Up x 4
  2. Curse_Gamerkin

Play jaeger? could of been me. i like to play with flashlight on when im bored, and it looks nice at night. A teammate also told me it blinded him "a little".
    • Up x 1
  3. JackD

I would use it too, but as an NC Infiltrator i shine at night anyway :D
  4. PieBringer

I've actually been wanting to try out the Flashlight on my beamer to scare the crap out of prey that are entirely unaware. But 100 certs for such a thing isn't quite worth it with how seldom I can actually play for the moment. :(
  5. Bucketnate

The light shines over the environment but it doesn't actually beam out of the device
  6. ArcMinuteLight

Didn't you know? Shining flashlights in LA's faces is the only way we can surpass them with our sniper rifles at close quarters!
    THE FOOLS WILL NEVER SEE US COMING!
  7. DramaticExit

Laser sight on a pistol also shows when you're cloaked.
  8. Archiemundo

Yeah laser sight is just as bad & it's also bugged as sometimes it looks like it's off but the enemy can actually see it & when you die you will notice it is on.
  9. Benevon

You have to turn it on then off again after respawning and it wont show while cloaked. And you still get the accuracy bonus when it is turned off.