Infiltrator Buff

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Leckermatz, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Leckermatz

What do you think about the Infiltrator buff? With the recent changes, non-revolver sidearms seems to way more viable. I love to play with the Pilot and this pistol was always hard to control. Now it is practically a TTK improvement. Great for those who really don't like to make a sound and play with a supressor.
    The sticky grenade ASP sounds interesting too, although it is locked behind BR 100. Anyone else tried the sticky grenade on a different class and can report if it's worth it? I imagine it would be nice throwing it against a Sunderer spawn. But other than that, throwing grenades directly costs time. Maybe it will be possible to throw and cloak before beeing seen. It's a very interesting game play change if its become viable.
    • Up x 1
  2. Eternaloptimist

I don't hipfire pistols so the only tangible improvement for me (although it is a pretty big one) is the greatly increased max damage range of the Blackhand.

I'm still thinking about the 'nade..........as a long range pistol assassin with the Blackhand I generally don't get close enough to lob things, although I have just added a stalker loadout with the Pilot for sneaking around in bases and it is worth some thought. Using a sticky to set off enemy mines placed near their own vehicles or planetmans might be a fun thing to do.