Infiltrat0rz

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by kr0naa, Mar 21, 2013.

1. kr0naa

Hey.

After being in all kinds of outfits, i decided to try to make my own as none of them suit my gamestyle, and
    all of this "teamplay" is basicly screming of 50 kids on TS. I respect all the big outfits, but there is always a problem with big ammount of people, that is, leading them.

Im an older dude. I dont like screming except of my gf in our bed. Anyway, some of you probably saw me around (lvl 50 infy with SMG) and if you are interested just add me in game, same ign as in forums ofc.

So heres the idea:

- mostly infiltrators based outfit (once we hack the s*** out of everything we can do what we want anyways)
    - imagine 4 sniper infys guarding other 5 SMG/other infys that hack everything, place bettys, switch kits, tank mines, switch back, guard, hack turrets. You get the idea.
    - TS ofc
    - not more then 10-15 members! accepting 5-6 ppl atm
    - kinda "private" outfit. i want to know each persons gamestyle first, and will it fit in our master plan
    - regular squad XP boosts.
    - fully geard liberators with cannons, just waiting for you, the most awesome gunner
    - most of us 7+ hrs online
    - i will send you an internet heart if u join <3 and i dont give them easy!
    - if you doubt/question my orders, they will be accepted if they make sense (not a cese usually in outfits)
    - but if you start screwing around there is no coming back

Cheers.