[Guide] infil lesson #1

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Moppykins, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Moppykins

If you haven't moved since you cloaked last, everyone still knows where you are.
  2. VanuSShooter

False.
    If no one sees you and you cloak after you shoot .. that fine. If someone is aiming a sniper at you and you immediately cloak, yeah ... leg it.
  3. Spoprockel

Always assume somebody has seen you. You never know when one of your victims pulls his sniper rifle to countersnipe you.
    • Up x 1
  4. Seuchensaal

When I see an infiltrator cloaking I always shoot some bullets to where his head was last - getting quite a lot kills. Safety first!

So this is really a helpful tip for a lot of people.
  5. Jawarisin

Problem is, those kind of peoples don`t read the forum.

Whatever I might say about other peoples stats or skills, whoever is on the forum is aware of all of this. Doesn't nessecerly apply it, but knows. Kind of like how you know you should shoot at the head, but the body just looks so much juicyer sometimes.

Those advices need to be given in-game. Sad fact is, peoples usually don't want to admit they are wrong.
  6. VanuSShooter

Being counter-snipe has never been a problem for me, especially when flanking. More often than not when I die, it is generally by desperate pilots up in the air with Thermal attachment ... or it could be because I accidentally fall off the edge if I'm real high up. If you're in a great position, you should never be counter snipe.
  7. VanuSShooter

Here is a rule I always follow when flanking my enemies, which could definitely help you, if you're reading this.
    • Parallel
    Don't be behind them, don't be in front of them, be parallel to them. Being parallel to them reduces the risk of you being flanked and also gives you a better view to your enemy. Most of the time when they feel like there is a sniper flanking them, the first place they would generally look at is the mountain and/or behind them.
    ---------------------------------------- <- Imagine that is your enemies
    --------------_^^^^ _<--- that is you facing directly at them. That should be where you position yourself, also find cover, don't expect you'll live in an open field although you're parallel to them.