[BUG] Indestructable Scytes?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dkamanus, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Dkamanus

So, I guess THIS must be a bug. Flak damage being zero to a Scythe that was destroying us at the Stronghold and wasn't being destroyed at all by ALL the flak I was throwing at it. Must be some sorrt of bug and people are abusing it. Report one player already and this must be dealt quickly, hence MORE people abuse it.

Thank you.
  2. General Epeen

Your primitive flak cannot damage the superior scythe.
  3. Stigma

There has been a general bug going around where sometimes hits don't register. It seems to happen fairly randomly, although I have only been aware of it happening on infantry so far. I think its probably the same kinda thing though. At least it might ease your mind to learn that I don't think it is a reproducible exploit but rather a bug.

By the way - you will likely get faster and more accurate response when reporting bugs if you do it via the in-game bug-reporting tool rather than posting it on the forums where it is a crap-shoot whether or not someone from SOE will see it and bother to report it to the right staff in charge of fixing bugs.

-Stigma
  4. Dkamanus

Considering the amount of scythes I destroyed, that's Bs. =P

Seriously though, 2 AA MAXes where hitting the target (the flak was exploding) but the damage registration was zero. And there were olike 2 scythes doing so, while others we were exploding.
  5. MartianDiscoFish

Yeah this is known bug for all Max units.
    For some reason Max units are having terrible hit registration issues, at random times, bursters and other max weapons are just not doing any damage, it's very frustrating.
  6. Dkamanus

That as well with dual Grinders. At 2m, the bullets seem to go right through the target, and when he backs away the bullets hit. Totally couter-productive to Scatter MAXes -_-'
  7. MaxDamage

I had this exact same issue today against a reaver. Thought it might be a gm, but it was in busy combat skies, Jonnoe or something. Also ffs, fix the engi bug, nearly killed a magrider 3 times, but the driver jumped out and repaired it to 100% instantly and jumped back in. This is gamebreaking stuff here.
  8. Terminatusomega

i actually had that insta-repair bug on 2-3 occasions. needless to say i did partake in it, being i could not do anything about it without suicide my own tank.

you take damage, get out, tap it once with the repair gun and voila! instantly full health.
  9. ajappat

I just today had kind of same experience with enemy vanguard. I was like 4 meter behind it and shot my rocket at it's ***, dealing no dmg. Shot again and again no dmg. Then it drove away and I shot third time, this time dealing damage, but I was long gone before I had 4th rocket in my tube :(.
  10. Eleniaki

Saw it happen with a Mozzie, first thought it was a cheater but when he came back for a second pass his plane just melted away.