Indar-side

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by theVelvetAlley, Nov 23, 2015.

1. TheShrapnelKing

Really? I've spent the last 4 hours fighting on Amerish, indar was locked.

Honestly my most played continent these days is Esamir. Which is too bad because Esamir is the worst designed continent.
  2. DeadlyPeanutt

this^^

I like indar also, and since that's where the fighting is, that's where I end up most of the time. I dislike hossin as do most players (who in their right mind builds a military base and lets trees grow in front of AV turrets and over AA turrets? it's stupid)
  3. DeadlyPeanutt

[quote="TheShrapnelKing, post: 3316076, member: 127718] "Which is too bad because Esamir is the worst designed continent.[/quote]

i disagree, indar and esamir are the best and most friendly maps
  4. Armcross

Maybe Hossin just grew on them. Or Construction workers hated the swamp and left the projects, explains why there are so many construction sites.
  5. zaspacer

While I would like to see more variety of good gameplay than just Indar, I also hate playing on Hossin and dislike/avoid playing on Esamir. I like Amerish enough to enjoy playing there as well.

In terms of my playstyle preference, Indar was a very well designed Map. I find the others to be not as well designed for combined arms and good sandbox play, with Hossin and Esamir being the worst.