incompetent coding

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DeadlyPeanutt, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadlyPeanutt

i've got a new dell xps with a high end nvida card and plenty of ram

there is NO reason why this stupid game should not play at moderate to high frame rates except incompetent coding

not playing anymore and will not play until these issues are fixed...
    insane lag
    freezes
    frame rates that cycle from 1 to 50

this game will be deleted soon to free up unused space

i believe that many players will stop playing this game soon, like i will unless these basic issues are addressed. i believe these issues take priority over what weapon has been nerfed and other forumside issues.

with due respect, i believe this is not a 'bug' issue, but a general topic of concern for the player base. Players are the 'content' in games such as PS2... the less players, the less enjoyment for all players... and the game dies.
  2. gigastar

Thats where i stopped reading.

Guess why.
    • Up x 29
  3. DK22

LOL gigastar, that was my very first thought too. :D
  4. Leon85

There has to be something wrong with your system and/or internet connection then. The one time I had major glitches it turned out to be from malware on my system, so you should check that out too. Otherwise, my 5 1/2 year old desktop runs PS2 just fine. Use a combination of Advanced System Care's turbo boost and Razer's game booster to optimize your system. I've also unparked my cores and adjusted Nvidia's settings. I get 55 fps pretty consistently.
  5. Gammit

Where I stopped reading. Sadly, legitimate performance issues could lead incompetent people like this to leave, leading to the demise of big battles. It's ironic.
    • Up x 2
  6. t31os

Why do we need to know that? The devs won't be reading this thread(insulting title), so i have to assume this thread was directed at players.
    • Up x 2
  7. Ixidron

Fixed.
    • Up x 5
  8. t31os

Looks broken to me, i actually believe the devs do read threads and i can totally understand why they spend little time interacting in most of them.
    • Up x 1
  9. Ixidron

Maybe reddit threads or twits, but forum posts? you are very optimist
    • Up x 1
  10. t31os

Not optimistic, realistic. Developers like feedback(constructive/useful) and whilst they don't post on these forums a great deal, you can be sure they are picking up useful feedback amongst the sea of rants, tears and garbage that make up the rest.
    • Up x 1
  11. DorianOmega

Didnt post full specs....
    • Up x 4
  12. Verviedi

Inb4 the lock.
    • Up x 1
  13. AndHellFollowed

lmao.
    • Up x 2
  14. ShadowViper

Could you at least give us the specs of your Dell Potato so that we (ultra non-plebeian PC elite) can scoff and laugh at you while pointing out where you went wrong, a side from it already being a dell.
    • Up x 2
  15. libbmaster

Yeah, try and trouble shoot it at least...
  16. DorianOmega

problem is unless he posts specs we wont know how to properly trouble shoot the problem beyond spouting random copy-paste help like use Game Booster; "i've got a new dell xps with a high end nvida card and plenty of ram" is just too vague to lead people to giving good insights, not to mention dell doesn't have the best rep for gaming rigs...
    • Up x 1
  17. Alan Kalane

Hey, I'm clueless but I have to ask...
    What's wrong with Dell?
    (no I don't have Dell)
  18. Raap

Give the devs a break. Programming a massive game like PS2 is no easy feat.

I'm sure they will fix it, and I'm also sure they will have less headache if people posted actually helpful threads/replies.
  19. Rogueghost

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  20. Kumaro

Dell pfft.
    I bet this guy is a former console user that is amazed at his entire 4 or 6 gb or something with an Nvidia 560 1gb card XD

Seriously though Specs please
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.