INCOMMING BUTCHER CHANGES MAKE IT CRAPPY(ER)

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by CapEnTrade, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CapEnTrade

Daybreak removed the 50 bullets in exchange for a marginally faster reload.
    THAT'S BS AND A NERF!!!!!!!
    NORMAL CARV WOULD BE BETTER BECAUSE FORWARD GRIP >>>>>> MARGINALLY FASTER RELOAD!!!!

Seriously, this gun is already super underwhelming, now they are thinking about effectively NERFING it!?

It SHOULD be getting a buff like 0.35 standing CoF from 0.4 or something!

THIS IS BS! Don't let them do this, go complain on the test server discussion, general discussion, here, and Reddit! They want our feedback, GIVE IT TO THEM DAMMIT!
    • Up x 2
  2. AlterEgo

It should be getting the Rambo LMG buff, not some nerf!

In return, buff Betelgeuse.
    Please.
  3. RedArmy

a loss of 50 bullets for slightly faster reload is ok with me - i always reload every opportunity i get anyway so when i need it ive always got a full mag
  4. Leivve

Agreed, The only time I even drop to a half mag with an LMG is when I'm purposely suppressing an area. I then let off to make the enemy thing I'm reloading only for them to walk into my cross hairs.
    • Up x 1
  5. RedArmy

using the CARV enough as is and i find myself reloading in downtime and ive still got 60+ rounds left in the mag, only takes 5-10 shots to kill someone. plus or minus oppression fire (TR dont suppress, we oppress)
  6. CapEnTrade

But you're also loosing 50 from the ammo pool, and again, the reload speed change is quite marginal.
    • Up x 1
  7. RedArmy

whatever, you wont learn - Reported for spamming same thing of multiple chat sections with same topics
    @radarX can we close this chat topic pls?
  8. CapEnTrade

Least I'm doing my part, you should be ashamed, you're no RedArmy.
    And they're called topics, not "chat sections"

@RadarX your company is notorious for making bad balance decisions, but you already knew that seeing how you have the duty of typing it all up, I bet it pains you. You should know that we're here to help with that inner turmoil when you need us.
    • Up x 1
  9. CapEnTrade

I bet you don't even posses the T9A Butcher.
    • Up x 1
  10. RedArmy

no, but im working on getting it and never using it, like my other worthless directive guns
  11. CapEnTrade

So you acknowledge that the butcher along with the majority of the directives arsenal is worthless. Yet you're content to let it be and revert to your "MSWR". "Whatever" you said, "Whatever" he said! This man does not care.
    • Up x 1
  12. RedArmy

well, the Jaguar is substantially better than the Tracshot, the AS16 is better than the Havok, the Torq/TRV are miles above the unity, the bighorn and the smg are the only ok ones there are, keyword is "OK", and yes the MSWR is better than the Butcher, but i would be fine with faster reloading version of the Carv, provided it had a fwd grip....
  13. CapEnTrade

But alas, no grip is provided. I would hope they grow some sense and include one. There are many solutions to the issue at hand but SOE/DayBreak always seems to ignore them.
  14. RedArmy

well, all the directive weapons suck, they cant break whats already broken
  15. CapEnTrade

They all need improvement.
    No, scratch that.
    THE ENTIRE DIRECTIVE WEAPON IDEA NEEDS A REWORK!
  16. RedArmy

make them slightly better performing versions of the starter guns, but still give us the ability to customize, some players use grips, some use lasers. my favorite is the tracshot "its multiple barrel attatchments" yet it only has a shotgun, cant change to grenade or smoke, what multiple barrels? its just an upgraded Trac5-S
    • Up x 1
  17. AlterEgo

XD Just came up with these. The TRAC Shot should have not only the normal barrel, but also two underbarrel attachments: One that is a mini Fracture that can fire a maximum of 40 Fracture rounds, and a fully automatic shotgun that has 15 rounds. The Fortuna gets a mini Rail Gun attachment, and an underbarrel shotgun with a shotgun attached to it for extra shotgun feels. The VS one (No idea what its name is:rolleyes:) should have a plasma launcher that pollutes an area for a period of time and melts through armor, and it also gets an underbarrel shotgun that fires three slugs, each one containing a poison that damages enemies over time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.