Inactive accounts receive a free Platinum Blackhand Pistol (NS-44LP).

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zen_Master, May 27, 2016.

1. Pelojian

I don't see why we couldn't have gotten both. in everquest2 a while ago before we had all-access, if you subscribed in 3-6-12 month blocks you got a crate containing special items if you got more then 3 months you got multiple crates so you could get dupes of the lower 2 rewards.

If they can do that for paying players in the past why shouldn't they do the same tier system for playing members (regardless if they pay or not) and players they are trying to entice back?

someone playing the game but not paying is still contributing to the gameplay of those that do pay, people who aren't playing aren't contributing and should not be rewarded more over active players.

I would have done it like so:

Tier 1: active players, camo, title and weapon
    Tier 2: inactive players, camo, title, (some receive the weapon by limited RNG, in other words X number of limited weapon freebies for inactives)

Active Players get rewarded more, inactives get incentive to come back and also have a chance at login to get the weapon which is limited and thus are more likely to login to try and get it while they last.
  2. Iridar51

I don't see either. I didn't say "they shouldn't do anything", I said "they shouldn't put higher value on people that don't play the game".
    • Up x 2
  3. Hegeteus

I've been having a break for a long while. If I at some point check to see if I got the plat blackhand, is it possible to give it to someone who would actually use it?
  4. Moridin6

nope
    prob some legal blah blah would be Their answer about it, and that may be truthful? but cant sell more when people give them as gifts
  5. Moridin6

ehi didnt really look at the names redit is a place i go quickly and dirtily