in-game reward

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ChaosX5, May 10, 2013.

1. siiix

customer service can be absolutely clueless

i contacted CS for a refund for the striker (when it was bugged useless / its fixed now) you know what they guy told me

and chip is one of they better guys ;)
    "Greetings,

Thank you for contacting PlanetSide 2 in-game support, I am GM Chip.

Thanks for your report! I was able to verify this issue myself and I will send this along to my superiors. While I will be unable to refund your Striker I can offer you a temporary workaround for this issue. It seems we have only experienced this issue any time we aim down the sights immediately after reloading. While this is may be an inconvenience on the battlefield, I suggest taking a short pause between the end of the reload and aiming down the sights. I hope this helps!"

i mean really ?! :) i tried it BTW it did not work, it must have one of those times he got lucky and the striker actually worked for a few minutes

dont get me wrong i appreciated the effort, did not really help me trough besides that i was amused by hes "solution"

like *joke here : if its not working "grab your nose with your right hand, use the left to move the mouse, count 15 sheep, close your eyes and try pressing R for reload with out looking" < cute, but not useful :)
  2. MNO

LET ME PUT THIS IN A WAY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND:

You still didn't answer my question and tell me where you ridiculed me or which older post you're talking about. Repeating yourself won't change the fact you're making stuff up, will it.

You replied to my post, I replied to your post, you replied to my post, I replied to your post. There was no "skipping" of posts, please stop lying. :rolleyes:

Zzzzzz like a broken record. I never went back to an older post. Sorry to disappoint. Were you eating trailmix at your highschool party tonight?

Also, jokes aren't said seriously, it obviously wan't a joke, it was a jab. Although it was hilarious, I'll give you that, much like a lot of your posts. Have a great morning, it's quickly gotten tiring trying to talk to someone who's mentally deficient as this is obviously going nowhere.

"I'm 12, my 'mom' buys SC for me, and I'm mad people get stuff for free. You win." Congrats, now you can do a fist pump, I'm out.
  3. ih8Darian

Bye <3
    This educated conversation will surely benefit me in the future.
  4. siiix

did i just saw 2 VANU fighting with each other ? :) thats so cute, a purple dust cloud is slowly settling

[IMG]
  5. siiix

circuit board = alpha squad ? i did not know that

WOW thats just wrong then , you can get the circuit board camo still as specials, like nvidia ... thats is just sad from SOE

and i agree its the best TR camo... i did not get it trough alpha squad trough
  6. MaxDamage

Circuit board is not Alpha Squad camo, very different.
    Not for TR it doesn't. ;]
  7. WalrusJones

People know have pointed me to reddit recorded instances of people getting it with just the 170 SC.

I have a sibling a few years younger then me who got it.... With only 170 SC, 100 of which went into a hood ornament.
  8. ih8Darian

I know, I was saying circuit>alpha, yeah the alpha for TR is good though :)
  9. MaxDamage

It isn't though. Circuit is horrific. TR Alpha is sexiest camo 2013.
    They just took the ugly pattern from base shields and slapped it on armour and weapons.
  10. MNO

It wasn't directed at you
  11. IamDH

Lol well i guess loyal players have loyal wallets too :)
    • Up x 1
  12. siiix

ARE YOU INSANE, the circuit board is amazing, in my opinion the ONLY good looking camo for the TR

i kinda like the new loyal camo too, but circuit board is the only one i liked at all

the rest of the camos in the store are just horrific, i would not wear any of them even if they pay me

[IMG]
  13. ih8Darian

:eek:
  14. daicon

i noticed people are talking about a decal...

Did the Loyal Soldiers bundle give a decal, because I didn't get one
  15. Morpholine

I got camouflage and yet another title.
  16. MaxDamage

That is hideous. It looks like someone puked up fluorescent blood.
    And what the hell kind of "camo" is that?
    HEY YOU CAN'T SEE ME I'M A COMPUTER BLEEP BLEEP.
    Alpha looks pro, it's empire theme colours so it's not camo, just the best empire colour paintjob out there. Circuit looks like an ugly texture slapped on in 5 seconds for the sake of entertaining some "special offer".

Seriously, it's a mess.

I'll take the classy:
    [IMG]

Over this, anyday:
    [IMG]

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but mine is better.
  17. siiix

dude who the F is using a "camo" as camouflage ?!

its FASHION ! i could not care less if its actually camouflaging with the environment, ALL i care about that it looks good, AND IM NOT ALONE

what is this realistic shooter ? LOL

want some blinking christmes lights with that tank ? EXACTLY ;)

i'm not saying if YOU WANT camouflage camo's you should not have the choice , but i'm fairly sure your are a minority

besides if you hate red so much why on earh did you chose TR, for me that was the ONLY reason, other wise i would have chosen NC (oh yeah and i do not swap teams EVER)

those red camos are AWESOME, and the rest in the store looks like puke for now, i'm sure i will get nice ones when SOE is finally realizing how much money they miss out by not making any nice looking camos
  18. siiix

how does the alpha squad camo even look like ?

i have not ever seen anyone wear it OR they might not even look like to good to notice

i thinbk it does not look like this: and i have not seen this camo ever being used by anyone

but if this is it its IN MY OPINION the 3rd best looking camo after the circuit and loyal (but it is a question of taste)

[IMG]
  19. MaxDamage

That is not it.
    Nice try.
  20. MaxDamage

At no point did I say I did not like "red".
    You chose TR simply based on the colour red. That is cute.