[Suggestion] (Improved) Smoke Grenades

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Ghostloadout, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Ghostloadout

So, everyone loves your smoke grenades as a LA, they're great for making your allies "grow a pair" and move up. If you get the reference to a certain YouTuber you get a cookie.

So I was thinking, what if these smoke grenades were improved to be even better, as currently they're not a great choice over flashbangs. I think that making the smoke grenades break locks and remove spotting Doritos would be a great way to make them used again. But I digress from my main idea, Add a small smoke grenade launcher that is attached to all LA primary weapons, when smoke grenades are equipped, without hindering attachment choice. It would function almost exactly to the 40mm UBSL, but would come with more max ammo. Bare naked, it would be capable of holding 5 grenades, but when combined with grenade bandolier 2 would increase the amount of nades carried by 6. Making a max of 9 shots of 40mm smoke grenades.

As for additional bindings and features, the grenade indicator would no longer show a solid number i.e. (1) but instead show (1/4) showing that you have 1 grenade loaded and 4 in reserve. Firing a grenade would be as simple as pressing "G" and loading an new one would require pressing the tertiary fire button that is normally bounded to a thumb button on a gaming mouse. As an added benefit smoke grenades would be able to replenished at ammo packs and cost no res.

Figured I might as well put in an image just to show how it could look. Obviously with an ES difference and of course excluding that hideous grip. Got ideas, post em'.

[IMG]