[Suggestion] Improve the Light assault

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Oktavian1207, Jul 18, 2014.

1. DHT#

*cough proximity radar cough*
  2. Iridar51

Read more attentively maybe? counter C4 already deployed on their tank?
    Unless proximity radar gives secret powers to remove C4 from the tank :rolleyes:
  3. DeadliestMoon

I seriously wish people would stop trying to take ideas from trailers.
  4. SeanFree

I was chatting on a stream earlier about how it would be nice for LA to get a tool, everyone went HERR DERR you have a jetpack and C4. I was then trying to explain how heavies have shields, medics have AOE heal etc. along with other "tools" in the form of Rez gun and rocket launcher. Everyone once again said HERR DERR JETPACKS AND C4 so I doubt we'll be seeing any nice LA improvements any time soon.
  5. Redwave

That's ridiculous because C4 can be used by all classes minus Infiltrator so they are ********, and they say Jetpacks... What the **** do you want? Us to be bound to the ground, they're HERR DERR JETPACK AND C4 comments were invalid. I've seen threads about grenade launchers as our tool slot. That would be pretty cool yo.
  6. Iridar51

The funny part is that I find C4 much more effective on engineer / heavy assault. Heavy can use one C4 + 1 dumbfire to OHK Lightnings and I think even MBTs, or 2x C4 + 1 dumbfire to OHK sunderers without blockade.
    And engineer can carry enough C4 to solo a blockade sunderer.
    2x C4 on LA after that feel very limited.

The underbarrel grenade launcher is vastly underrated, though. I've been running a couple of sessions with T1S Cycler with UBGL on my medic, and I had two sunderer kills with UBGL and two ESF kills.
  7. SeanFree

I know, the audacity of some of the HA's out there never ceases to amaze me.
  8. Redwave

Very impressive indeed.
  9. Redwave

I agree I have even thought of buying C4 on my HA but I love LA too much to switch classes.