Impossible to complete mission "Skyfall on Auraxis"

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Marcizz, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Marcizz

Has anyone else had this problem?

[IMG]

[IMG]

I just completed the deal damage part except now it seems to say there is another hidden part of this mission. Anyone know if this is bugged or if I missed something ?

I've tried logging in/out several times already.
  2. Botji

Afaik the 2nd objective should be to get some actual aircraft kills but I have never been unable to see it and it should be listed with the damage one so you do them at the same time but you could try that and see if it completes... though I think you might need like 10 of them.

Even when it works it can be a PITA to complete because the actual killing blow has to be done by the 'ground based' weapon. Having a Skyguard that is blasting a ESF to burning and it then smashing into something does NOT count, even if you are credited the kill, because it was not your ground based weapon that killed it... so can be kinda hard to get the kills since so many pilots just bail when they think they are dying and you might not be able to get the aircraft before it smashes into something. Same with all the aircraft that are used as transport to a base, almost pointless even shooting at them since they will bail over the base and G2A weapons have such pitiful DPS that you usually dont kill them before they hit the ground.
  3. Marcizz

You were right. One kill was all it took. Thanks!