[Suggestion] Implant Packs for BR 16-30

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PasitheeVS, Feb 5, 2016.

1. PasitheeVS

I played on Alts quite a bit.
    I have 2 Alts on TR, 2 on NC, 2 on VS.

On all Alts, it feels like it is impossible to become good in some directions due to the lack of implants/chargers.

For example it is hard to impossible to start tanking, because you desperately need EOD-HUD 3 or 4 and have to somehow pay the energy bill for them.

For a new player, this is impossible. Saving for a Tier 4 Implant is a matter of months, especially if you need a specific implant. And paying the Implant Energy only with chargers that dropped is impossible.
    You need to craft Ultra Chargers with all your Drops to afford the energy cost.

So, my Idea is to give free Implant packs (or just chargers) to newbies for reaching a higher Battle Rank.
    It could be done, as said in the title:
    For BR 16-30 one 5-pack or 3-pack for each BR-Up.
    Just like the 100 certs for BR 2-15.

Maybe also one 1800 charger for BR 31-50 to make BR-Ups more (or for longer) rewarding and generate more long-term motivation.

Additionally, Chargers/Implant Packs as additional rewards of the basic training directives would also be nice.

This would solve the lack of implants for newbies without bombarding old players, propably with a full collection of Implants and a lot of spare chargers, with more energy chargers they can ever use.
  2. SpartanPsycho

This would be a good idea.
  3. Taemien

More perks for BR is always good. We stop getting them really early.

A 3 or 5 implant pack every 10 levels would be pretty cool. Heck maybe some certs even. Wouldn't mind directives giving more too.