I'm upset I have to buy a pump-action.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by moooosa, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Village

8 round magazine shotguns are the best, in my opinion. You can always take that extra step towards your enemy or ADS to compensate for the slightly wider spread, but the extra rounds can be a life saver. You also have a considerably larger ammo pool for reloading.

Pump-actions are good if you're patient but if your first or even second shot do not kill you will likely die. The semi-auto is also far superior when fighting Heavy Assaults since the Pump-action doesn't 1 shot them.

[IMG]
  2. fludblud

Dont forget that the PA effectiveness is lowered substantially if there is any latency or server instability in large fights (which happens more than it should). In such situations the auto is far more effective.
  3. MarlboroMan-E

I don't know you and haven't played against you, but I assure you, the autoshotties still work just fine. For me.
  4. Elrobochanco

You didn't get nearly the love for this that is deserved.
  5. SgtScum

Whilst I think both the previous rof nerf to my extended mag pandora along with the recent damage nerf wasn't very nice it still seems to kill about as well as before.

Definitely a 100% cqc weapon now unless you are sniping with slugs which is still fun.