I'm Going to Quit...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FnkyTwn, Jul 23, 2013.

1. FnkyTwn

... reading and responding to all of your "I'm Quitting" threads.

If you've got some great points about this or that, then make a post about it and
    get people focused on it, and if your "issues" have enough merit then others will
    champion them for you and then you'll get what you want. Otherwise just quietly
    quit, so I don't have to read any more of your poorly thought out suicide letters.

And we all know that more than half of you "quitters" will be right back after the
    next big game update, so it's a complete waste of everyone's time.
    • Up x 11
  2. Geneaux

We. Don't. Care.
  3. Geneaux

EDIT: Ah, read too fast. Thought this was another quit thread. Disregard.
  4. PieBringer

Aloha, can I have the plane ticket you didn't use?
  5. HellasVagabond

I don't care either way........As far as i'm concerned people are free to start whatever threads they want in the forums unless SOE says otherwise, that's that, if you don't like them don't read them and just move along.
  6. Tradewind

Oh my god there's blood everywhere!
  7. Mugze

Bump, I just want to see how many people post w/o reading asking for your stuff :)
  8. Pikachu

Yes we do! We care a lot!
  9. raw

I watched that movie as a little child and it still creeps me the **** out.
    • Up x 2
  10. tastyBerryPunch

11. Ripshaft

Dont quit reading the "I quit" threads, please, they're working on the issues and I'm sure that in time you'll find that "I quit" threads can satisfy your needs if just given time. We're expecting 17% less tears, and we have a bold plan to have 20%* of "I quit" threads containing a valid argument by 2047.

*value given is stretch goal, expected 3%-5%
    • Up x 1
  12. RomulusX

read too fast...or didn't read at all! :eek:
  13. NyaR

Not true. Over 1200 people quit the game in my outfit and never came back. Other outfits have thousands of non-active members that won't come back. maybe 1/10th of people who quit come back.