I'm finding being Light to be hard.

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Rager, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Shadestrike

Got my C4 jetpack and silencer unlocks and now I am just pure evil. I love LA.
  2. Duke-H-

They don't cost infantry resources. I really like them.
  3. Scurge

By now I played about 90% of all my time as a LA. C4's cost a ton but I took out my share of sunders (although 9 of 10 times the last few days on 100% sunders 2 C4's are only taking off 90% of its health, and yes they were on the rear side).

I love when they park sunders next to a wall... that sunder's screaming "Lookie me free kill here" and I also seem to kill some poor guy that just spawned right when I hit my detonator. Just stand above it, toss the C4 down and KABOOM.

Now non C4 fun is often when I jump to the outer 2nd story windows on capture points. I have certed in the grenade bandolier and kill entire groups with a single grenade since they never watch the window, just the stairs.

Now im seeing people say "You can only place 1 C4 at a time". I have both C4's unlocked and I can place them both and set them off at different times if I choose. The first you set is the first that goes off so you dont have a choice of what order to blow them.

Now the only BIG problem I have is I set a C4 on a vehicle and someone else shoots it I DO NOT GET ANY CREDIT.

Dont forget you can set C4's on the ground and blow them when someone drives over them. I toss C4's on vehicle spawn zones where they just get controll over the steering and watch them die just a second or two agter spawning. They have to wait for thier timer to expire before he can pull that vehicle again.. poor guy.