Ignored By Support?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by BigTea, Sep 23, 2015.

1. BigTea

I haven't played Planetside in a long time, since my computer died. When I did play it however I unlocked a paid for a lot of stuff that all seems to have been stripped from my character along with everything else. I don't so much mind the levels but the stuff I paid money for I kind of do.

I did send this to support a few days ago but haven't received anything back from them so I'm bringing it to the forums.

I like this game, I enjoy playing it. But I can't really play with all stock stuff and have fun and I refuse to spend money on a game that's stripped me of everything I already bought so can you please give a paying costumer a reason to continue being a paying customer?
  2. Oreilley

Welcome to daybreak game company !
    here is what you need and the only thing you gonna get from them
    [IMG]

Enjoy
    • Up x 1
  3. RedArmy

my Black Flames camo cost me $30, not $5, $30....and its no longer available for sale - im happy that it didnt get stripped from me cuz i know they wouldnt refund me the full $30 in SC like they did when the stripped my Feline Master Race banner
  4. Some1

So you logged back in and your character was still there but his level was reset to 1 and all your stuff is gone? I know a while ago they deleted a bunch of characters of players who haven't logged in a very long time to free up names but the character should be completely gone if that was the case, not just reset to 1. Very odd indeed. Well I'm afraid your option in that case is just to wait for DBG to respond.

There use to be mods on here to help with that kind of account stuff but those days are gone it would seem.
  5. BigTea

Pay me some ******* attention support staff! I paid like 80 bucks into this game you can pay me some good damn mother ******* god damn attention. Ignoring support tickets and the forums!? Really?
  6. BigTea

Still nothing!? Sweet. **** you too.

I'm getting pretty close to phoning in a clock threat at this point.

Hell, I'd rather get a email back from support telling me to go **** my cousin at this point. At least it would mean someone actually read the support ticket I created.
  7. BigTea

Still not a goddamn thing. This is so ****** up. I was in the beta for this game, I spent tons of money on this game, I got others into this game.

Now my accounts been deleted and I'm just being ignored? What the **** is this ****? I'm so ******* choked over this.
  8. BigTea

I'm actually still waiting on some kind of response.
  9. Pfundi

Did you use overlays? Hacks? Aimbots? This sounds exactly like what they said they'll do to a first time caught hacker.
  10. goyaneitor

same happened to me few days ago, my characters were deleted and all my stuff blocked again, support doesnt answer anything
  11. theCarbonite

This looks like it's what has happened to my account. There was absolutely no warning this was going to happen and although I had made quite a lot of progress and unlocked quite a lot of stuff and only had the one TR character registered on EU Miller server it seems my progress has all been deleted. If this is the case and support are not even replying to people I am done with PlanetSide 2 - used to love the game but didn't play it for a while and now find out that hundreds of hours worth of progression has been wiped without a second thought or warning.