If you were at Indar Excavation Site for the battle NC vs. TR on Sunday night - good on ya!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NovaAustralis, Sep 29, 2013.

1. NovaAustralis

Big shout out to all the Briggs NC playing there!

For the first time in a long time, I saw NC doing all the right things:

- We actually had AA MAXs keeping the SWARMS ofMozzies and Libs at bay.

- Engys were repairing the MAXs.

- Engys were dropping ammo packs everywhere.

- Medics were quick with the revives and using their area heal effect.

- I heard a lot of players spotting targets!

- Teams were reporting TR Sundy positions and exploding them with scary efficiency.

- Teams were promptly re-capturing any points taken by the TR and then actually cleared the surroundings too!

- The TR tank zergs pushed in and were then smacked hard by Shrikes, Phoenixs, Decimators, Crows and C4... it was fun to watch.

- Reaver pilots actually helped to keep the air clear and didn't just pod ground targets.

- I wasn't deliberately TK'd once! Over the several hours of game-play! When I was accidentally TK'd once, I got an apology /tell. This is an excellent sign that things might be improving for the NC.

In summary, it was an awesome battle and hours of fun, mainly due to the fact that, finally, NC were doing it all 'right'!
  2. Afifikas

During the Capture Indar alert? Was there. Pretty much the whole alert was spent trying to get the NC out of Indar Ex so that the 7OXS 1st Platoon can push on to Dahaka and Saurva. At one point, we almost had it by around 1 to 2 minutes left on the capture timer. ALMOST!

Kudos to the NC commander(s) at Indar Ex.

p.s Y U NO COME AGAINST US AT QUARTZ RIDGE BRO?
  3. Vixxing

Alltough im VS and on Cobalt (and swedish) "good on ya Aussies get them TR-bastards crikey!"