If you use the Mini Chain Gun, how do you like to use it?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Ianneman, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Ianneman

What are your favourite tactics/uses for this gun?

I prefer to find a way to flank large groups and just mow them down, I usually end up getting nowhere, or getting like 5-8 kills at a time, it's very satisfying.
  2. Golconda

Past 9 meters your ADS cof becomes bigger than the hostile's model so you'd better hipfire while strafing, since you do less dps than pmuch every gun. keep ads for medium range fights and to quick killing hostiles that are not firing back, like in a flanked group of players.
    When flanking, kill the ones that are facing you first.
    The gun has really little of "unique", every gun in the game can reset maximum hipfire CoF to max ADS CoF in the way you can do with the MCG. You just have smaller maximum cones of fire at the price of having them from the start...not really worth it imho. But the gun is hella fun I agree.
  3. Leivve

Hip fire and strafe unless no one is shooting at you.
    ADS if the enemy is around 15 meters out after you get the gun up to full speed.
    Your COF doesn't change, so acquire you're target then ADS. It's the exact same as ADS then firing, only you don't have your gun already spinning up.
    Fire prematurely, you can suppress the enemy as you round the corner they are hiding around, and if they choose to challenge you and you've already hit full speed you'll eat them apart.
    Pick your battles, MCG can get away with it, but for the most part it's not a dueling weapon like a carbine or a SMG. But it can lay waste to an entire enemy line if you flank them and they are preoccupied with something else.
  4. Crayv

Point it at a doorway where enemies are trying to come through and hold down the fire button (with extended mags) and don't stop firing until weapons locked.
    • Up x 3
  5. xMaxdamage

just reached this, I saw the thread up and I thought to share :V

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. vanu123

I left click to win.
    Buff the lasher.
  7. Corvus Corax

except against anyone with ns-15...or a shotgun...or an orion...or...welp, the list is getting larger and larger!
  8. Kociboss

I generally like it.

Although after getting auraxium medal I put it on shelf.