If you didn't want three factions, why did you put three in?

Discussion in 'MAX' started by PoisonedAl, Apr 19, 2013.

1. PoisonedAl

I usually hate whinge threads but I now truly get the feeling that Sony doesn't want anyone to play TR. Every single update makes playing the TR less and less enjoyable. Every time we so much get a whiff of an edge, it's nerfed, but it takes months of screaming for them to even acknowledge problems on the other factions. Magriders and scatter MAXs were "totally balanced" according to the party line despite everyone hating them. Prowler HE overpowered? Oh we'll get right on that one!

Take this update for example. The general consensus is that the NC are overpowered? Let's just buff the VS! It's not like their zero drop shotguns weren't bulls**t enough, so let's remove the damage drop! Humm, it's doesn't d**k the TR over enough though, so nerf the holy hell out of their MAX! They might have been chance to hold back the hordes of 4th faction scumbags otherwise!

You know a month ago I would have bought that golden gun for giggles. Now you can shove it up your backside! If you don't want me to play, fine! I won't give you any more money!
    • Up x 7
  2. Ash87

Do you actually play the game?

The TR Max is fine, the TR is doing well enough with the most devoted and loyal base of people out of all the three factions.
    • Up x 16
  3. Freakfire v2

If you believe TR is truly bad then stop playing or L2P, adapt or die.
    • Up x 13
  4. TintaBux

Learn how to play, TR are the best faction.
    • Up x 4
  5. PoisonedAl

I have 30 days play time over all classes (bar medic, dunno why, find it dull) and a k/d of over 2. Been here since the beta. I also can make better replies then "lrn ta paly LOL!" like a speg lord.
    • Up x 4
  6. PoisonedAl

Heh. Always the way. Double post like an idiot. Gotta love the universe's irony for that.
  7. innersphere1

every post in this forum became "THIS IS OP, THIS IS UP"
    BOOOOORING
    • Up x 1
  8. MykeMichail

The only people who've come to this conclusion are bad TR and VS players.
    • Up x 4
  9. 13lackCats

I don't mind being outnumbered- if that's even true.
  10. kungflu

i play all factions since beta too, but why are you so bias?
    /discuss off topic
  11. Wumpus

Honestly the game would be better with only 2 factions. I honestly don't even care which two.
    • Up x 1
  12. Mambakiller

i agree tr is getting nerfs EVERY PATCH , there wasn't a patch in what tr did not got nerfs, this way many switched to nc, and now will switch vanu ( who likes to play the underdog faction anyway , that is the tr atm)
    To those who say tr is fine , well, stop playing TR ZERGZ, and you will see how "fine" tr is doing....
    Ofc you think tr is ok, when you face their zerg ( witch can be said by the other 2 factions also), but squad on squad only, tr is on the losing side no matter what.
    There is a reason TR has the lowest K/D ratios and lowest SPM out there...i just dont get why they keep nerfing our faction VEERY PATCH?
    If you hate it so much, just take it out of the game as a whole, and offer some alternatives, in stead of slowly making it rot its way towards perdition.
    It is bad, bad for a game developer to show so much afection towards x or y, and bias.From a developing proces pov, you should treat all equal...but you dont
    • Up x 5
  13. Herrick

Welcome to the official forums of ANY game.

It is either this or fellating the devs.
  14. PoisonedAl

And the reason the NC is now overpopulated is because they all really like the colour blue isn't it? Not because any idiot can use the SAW. Naaaaaaw.
    • Up x 2
  15. NexusRevZ

Agreed. Sooner or later, the TR might as well use knife...or will that be nerfed too? "Chainblade spinning too fast! It's OP"
    • Up x 2
  16. Nogrim313

your seriously going to try and whine that TR is the worst faction?......
    • Up x 1
  17. Pat Cleburne

Get used to it OP. The other factions will not be happy until TR is shooting spitballs.
    Also posting about it in these forums is a big waste of time. There are too many "l2p noob" derps who try to shut down any talk that the TR is the weakest faction, and in fact still call for more TR nerfs.
    • Up x 3
  18. PoisonedAl

Nah, just that we are getting pooped on atm. Not as badly as the VS did a few months back. My point is that Sony seem to just want a two faction game... Hell, they seem to just want ONE.
  19. W0rthy

TR is probably the most well rounded faction, from weapons to vehicles.

As for the bulletdrop, you hardly even notice the accuracy difference when playing TR and NC. You have to shoot so far for it to even be noticable. And the little aim correction you do have to make is pretty easy.

And all the factions have to aim correct fyi.

With regards to the VS accuracy vs needs far more target tracking and more aiming for the head/upper torso on moving targets than TR and NC due to less damage. Whereas with the trac-5 you just aim correct a little and let the rof and damage do the rest. You don't have to track the target as much, because you are doing more damage. NC being the extreme version of this. This is actually an advantage for good players, not a disadvantage.

All HE was OP because you barely had to hit the target with it in order to take out 5 guys, and to say that siege prowler HE wasn't op, is ridiculous, the amount of kills TR tank drivers got during that month was ridiculous.
    • Up x 1
  20. tenzenator

seriously? TR the weakest faction? seriously?
    • Up x 1