If this isn't aimbotting I don't know what is [Video]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheFlamingLemon, Nov 24, 2015.

1. TheFlamingLemon

Getting consistent headshots at that range is impossible, especially in the instance that I was shooting back. Guns bounce in directions randomly, and the only way for him to have maintained that much accuracy over that distance with that much speed would be if he was correcting the bounce immediately, which is impossible because human reaction time is not fast enough for that. Also, correcting perfectly for recoil like he did at that range would be exceedingly difficult. That points to a bot. When I was shooting back, he would have had even more trouble correcting, because having bullets fly right next to your person results in flinch, and he was not running battle hardened, which makes it more difficult for him to correct and also points to a bot.
  2. Goretzu

Yes you could do it at 38m certainly, and 50m you say aiming and re-aiming at the same stationary target.

Now try it at 80+m (like he is), under fire, whilst moving yourself, against a moving target, and snap-shoot (not carefully aim and re-aiming) - it is a completely different thing.

It could just be a collection of lucky kills, certainly, but no one with 25% general accuracy hits headshot at that range with a Carbine that consistantly otherwise.
    • Up x 1
  3. Goretzu

The clever ones don't go for massacares, that fella who has now had a 6 week headshot kill ramage and can kill enemies inside their own spawn room with constant rapid fire head shots, never kills at a rate faster than an decent/good player..... he just never misses heatshots (or only 10% of the time).

Bizarrely in his case his headshot kill ration with an NS-15M2 is 49.18% yet is overall accuracy with an NS-15MS is 14%!!

Clever cheaters are just that, and they are NEVER banned. :(
  4. MikeyGeeMan

It's really not conclusive. The video is a montage with cuts in it. And the kill board doesn't scream hacks. There are tons of players with 50% hsr. Some of the elite outfits on emerald. Da, goku, v, bwc, lots of hose guys have unreal stats.
  5. Goretzu

Indeed it's not, it depends whether those are the 4 kills ever or whether he can do it consistantly.

A 50% headshot kill ratio on a automatic LMG weapon, but with 14% overall accuracy? :confused:

Baring in mind that this fella has had an overall 90% headshot kill ratio streak for 6-7 weeks now (prior to that he was rubbish) and can somehow rapid fire headshot people inside their own spawn rooms.

Yet if you just watched him play you'd just think he was just good....... right up until he headshot you through your own spawnroom shield (and then did them same to everyone else around you) anway.
  6. MikeyGeeMan

Yes this guy with the goliathdk account has 0 lmg kills. So maybe I missed something here? Did they convert the trac 5 to an lmg?

The account in question has no stats. It might be an alt account.
  7. bLind db

TLDR: I can't do something, therefore it's impossible without hacking.

The sample size for this guy is too small to really paint a legitimate picture through stats. There are definitely parts of your video where the guy looks suspicious as hell, but thanks to the way the netcode is in this game, you could just as easily chalk it up to lag. One thing I noticed was a fair amount of missed shots on his longer-range kills and none on his close-range kills. The guy obviously isn't running around with perfect accuracy, and decent burst control can make for incredible ranged accuracy.

Also, you don't suffer from flinch unless you're hit or if an explosion hits near you.

This game is not hard. I've seen otherwise TERRIBLE players string together 5+ headshots consecutively on pure luck.

If you think this guy is good enough to be hacking, I suggest not playing against Emerald VS.
  8. Goretzu

Yeah, sorry, I maybe should have made it clearer. I'm talking about the guy we discussed a few weeks ago (not the guy in this video) who is still happily trucking on no ban or suspension after 6-7 weeks of me watching him, doing what he does, this discussion made me take a closer re-look at all his stats and those are his NS15-M2 stats; 50% headshot kills, yet 14% over all accuracy with it.

All his (the other guys) weapon stats are similar (and I know he is a hacker because of his killing people inside the spawnroom through thier spawnshield nonsense), which just reminds me of this guy in the video in this thread (it would be much easier if I could just use names, of course, but it's against the TOS).
  9. MikeyGeeMan

Ah understood that is bs.
  10. TheFlamingLemon

I'm not saying that because I can't do it. I'm saying that because reacting to recoil that quickly is literally impossible. There is not a human that can do that. Next, It wasn't lag; you can tell, especially in the one in which I was slowly drifting up the side of the bridge, that he wasn't spamming bullets. Also, it wasn't lag on my end as everything was running pretty dang smoothly (don't have video, sorry.) The first one is the only one in which he missed a lot of shots and that can be chalked up to muzzle velocity and the range and speed at which he was firing. Even with aimbot, it's hard to get perfect ranged accuracy because guns don't have that and he wasn't artificially increasing the gun's accuracy, just his own. And yes, you flinch when bullets fly near you (gets me screwed all the time when CQCBS'ing.) Hackers miss shots, a lot of the time intentionally. I've seen plenty of players get lucky headshots at closer ranges, it can be a matter of having your crosshair in the right place at the right time. When it happens at extreme ranges consistently, however, with impossibly good accuracy (reaction time) I call BS. Lastly, Emerald VS players aren't that great tbh they just spam HA and farm worse players for KD, but that's a bit of course.
    • Up x 1
  11. bLind db

I love your lack of understanding of game mechanics, netcode, and pretty much everything you're talking about.
  12. TheFlamingLemon

I like your lack of a counter. How is it possible for a person to consistently headshot at that range with a Trac-5, when the horizontal and vertical recoil does not allow for it?
  13. bLind db

A combination of good burst, luck and skill. Bloom is reduced SUBSTANTIALLY if you let off of the trigger for even a tenth of a second. However, it's imperceptible to the naked eye that there's even a pause.

Also, you have NO idea how aimbots work. Whatsoever. You can literally have 100% accuracy with an aimbot.
  14. TheFlamingLemon

I challenge you to go to VR with a TRAC-5 and fire consistent headshots at 100+ meters. Record it so we can see. I don't think any "good burst" will allow you to kill the target this quickly. Also, I think this gives a good idea of how aimbots work. This guy looked to be shooting with 100% accuracy, the TRAC-5 is not 100% precise, though, so some shots are bound to miss, like in the first death.
    • Up x 2
  15. Savadrin

Hello there Lemon, this is perhaps where the name familiarity came in from the other day =P