if the light assault hAS a new jet pack.. we wont new cloack

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by No0T, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Rydenan

Don't you mean "nevv cloak"?
    • Up x 2
  2. No0T

Dang right..
  3. No0T

I mean new cloak new medic ability and new engineer ability and new shield. ALSO BECAUSE the LA can now ambush you more the shield and cloak I propose are a needed thing actually.
  4. Bloodlock

Why a new cloak? No... I have a much better idea... AT mines for Infiltrators. Everyone can carry C4. Eng can carry AI Mines. Why only engs can carry AT mines? Let infiltrators carry it too... :p
  5. No0T

You so sure an infiltrator with a mine would be overpowered... Because you dont know how an infiltrator could have a mine and not be unbalanced... That is why you dont suggest **** worth nothing... And I already suggested how infiltrators could actually have a mine and or c4 and still be balanced... By letting them carry just 1. Not 2. But 1.

So shut up you don't know how to make things balanced you have no idea how to make a game and never were interested so why the **** you think you know **** what could or could not be balanced... The only way you know to know that is testing it. So let the creation for people with more in their plate than just satisfaction for being able to put the red dot over the pixels representing the head of some idiot. Idiot.
  6. Eternaloptimist

Wouldn't they just use them like C4 though? drop some under an unattended vehicle then shoot them?
    • Up x 1
  7. Moz

That less chances than any other 1hk rifle.....
  8. Icehole1999

I'd rather have a shotgun for my Infiltrator than a new cloak.
  9. JibbaJabba

No.

During class makeovers, yours came in first before the LA. You don't get something new because the LA got something new. The LA got something new because you *already* got something new.
    • Up x 1
  10. Hegeteus

Why not Mag-Scatter? :cool:
  11. Icehole1999

I'm on TR.
  12. No0T

why you say them? when I am saying they would have only 1 which doesn't even kill **** by itself. unless you are thinking that killing a freaking harasser when stopped is overpowered ahhahah lol harassers repair really far away from where any infiltrator can predict if they know we carry that... also shooting a mine as an infiltrator is not the same as a light assault because we make a sound when we appear and so people have all the time we actually take to deploy change weapons get far enough and aim to kill us being completely aware of our presence...

YES THE FREAKING SOUND MAKES THE STEALTH CLASS MORE DETECTABLE THAN A FREAKING ENGINEER that knows how to sneak.
  13. No0T

you have 4 suits we have **** wtf are you talking about hahahahahha we never get something new... every class can use the weapons we use... we dont have ANY AT ALL STALKER ONLY WEAPON SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME.
  14. No0T

Stalkers are not snipers friend. And stalkers don't switch back and ford... people whom like stalkers don't like hunters or nano..
  15. No0T

Shotgun as is would be broken. But maybe something less mass homicide and more one on one self defense weapon. I have proposed a push away cone area tool. Like the pistol in x-files what the bold guys have. No damage concussion as they fly away from you and regain control by the time you could switch weapons so it cannot be used as an offensive weapon directly. The other power that could be good for stalkers is a dash forward of 5 meters with long cool down, but it should take the secondary slot and give you some other **** in its place that should not be a weapon.. Or a dash backwards of 10 meters but this one would not take the secondary weapon slot.
  16. JibbaJabba

Caps man. Caps.

You did not have the stalker since the beginning of the game. That was added. Before the light assault got the new jets.

I'm not opposed to the infiltrator getting some new toys. Just don't frame the argument like a whine that everyone else got something and you didn't because that is not true.
  17. ShiroSan

Infiltrators asking for more really... They've been catered enough. There is even an implant that cloaks after being stationary for "x" seconds that any class can use, a sensor shield implant to mask your mini map signature, a flash that can cloak and with the right gun can sneak up behind a lightning and take it out with ease. Please... if anything this class needs to be either nerfed or get some better counters added to the game. Even a structure added to player bases to help spot them would be appreciated!
  18. No0T

I didn't use always noot... and I still use one account I use only when I am in the mood to do not talk and murder people playing as if I had one life... and I quit playing at the hour i die for the day... if you ever try to play like that you will get real adrenaline.
  19. No0T

When you read NO0T don't think in infiltrators think in stalkers. please. Otherwise you will be just peeing outside the bucket.