If NC got the magrider & Lasher instead of what they currently have.....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Scr1nRusher

How much do you think teamkilling would go up?
  2. Azawarau

I would be ridiculously happy

Like that would be a dream

Team killing will be the same but well have new toys to make up for it
    • Up x 1
  3. Hegeteus

I doubt lasher would surpass Jackhammer's TK abilities(maybe weaponlocks though), but mag-rider is something I wouldn't trust NC players including myself(been there, done that :oops:) to use. Whenever NCs play as infantry, they tend to rage about friendly vehicles but when they get behind the steering wheel then let carmageddon begin!
  4. The Rogue Wolf

Great, now I'm imagining a Vanguard that hovers by way of continuous, tiny shotgun blasts.
    • Up x 6
  5. Plastikfrosch

NC with lasher.....
    1. the TK rate would go up but first
    2. since they would get the weapon lock pretty fast (and the lasher does not even TK very effective but it scratches like an angry cat) the TK rate would get lowerd a lot
  6. Pelojian

yes but that would be counter balanced by TKing each other with magmowers, i don't think fueling magmowers on NC blood is a good idea after all it might cause component damage and/or failure of the hovering system. think of NC as the ethanol of magmower fuel.
  7. Diggsano

How about trading the Jackhammer for the Lasher? ;)
  8. Scr1nRusher

10/10
  9. PasitheeVS

Well, now imagine how the world would look like when NC+VS got a Claymore equivalent
    while TR gets their Claymore removed and get a BB/PM equivalent.

Maybe 500 Million TRs in the forums complaining about how UP the TR is...

/edit: 2-3 months later: VS+NC Claymore get nerfed to uselessness while TR's BB/PM becomes a deployable Nuke...
    • Up x 1
  10. Shiaari

Magmowers run on the souls of dead friendlies. It must from time to time be refueled. Every VS player knows that going in, at some point, they will need to be sacrificed to the Magmower's insatiable glut for carnage.
    • Up x 4
  11. LoveDispenser

But... Lasher is crap, dude! I've tried it few times and I sucked, KD dropped from regular 2-3 to 0.5 and lower. I wish VS had TR minigun, but, u know, LAZOR MINIGUN.
  12. Stormsinger

Take it one step further... NC LA ES Jetpack - nothing but 6 jackhammers strapped together with extended drum-style magazines... :p
    • Up x 5
  13. Scr1nRusher

Oh god that is hilarious.
    • Up x 1
  14. Archard

6 Jackhammers on one person? Are you trying to send them into orbit?
  15. Scr1nRusher

Replace Flash Turbo with a dalton Sized Shotgun.
  16. Shiaari

With that kind of delta vee they'll be on their way to Mars.
    • Up x 1
  17. Archard

It will of course have shotguns welded onto it for offense/defense.
  18. Scr1nRusher

When you need to teamkill all of your allies on the continent.