If DB gave you the change to move faction, would you?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Villanuk, Aug 21, 2015.

1. pnkdth

A reminder why you play TR...

• Up x 3
  2. Noooooch

Omg it's a game where does this faction loyalty come from... i play all factions and i get hated on sometimes for that.
  3. OldMaster80

TR since 2003, I've never even taken in consideration to create a character in the other 2 factions.
    I know it must sound stupid but I seriously HATE NC and VS. Like you would hate a a bunch of aliens that burned your homeland to ash.
    • Up x 1
  4. ZeroRyoko

VS since 2003, the disdain I hold within over the NC's Surgile Jackhammer / Phoenix spam still makes me taunt their dead corpses and finish their sorry misguided existence with a summary pistol execution of their corpses when possible. As for the TR your Reaver hordes on Markov will never be excusable.

Death to the NC and TR.
  5. GaveYouHermes

Loyalty until death OP. It's not about having better weapons, it's about winning at any cost to achieve our goals, even if we have to die a thousand times.
    • Up x 1
  6. Lord_Avatar

TR for life. :cool:
  7. eldarfalcongravtank

VS right now. i would join the TR for the Assault Rifles (T1S, TAR, TRV) and LMGs (CARV-S, TMG-50) since they appear to be much more fun and satisfying weaponry compared to purple frozen fish guns:confused: also obligatory BRRRRRRT and DAKKA
  8. Liewec123

probably stay NC with my main but mostly because i already have everything on my TR/VS alts that i want XD
    if i didn't i might be tempted to switch, TR are the easiest but VS are the most interesting, so it'd be a hard choice.
  9. Villanuk

I find the VS easier, the recoil is far more predictable and manageable. I do find the NC more interesting, certainly on the max but the TR i find weak on infantry and this game is moving more and more to infantryside. I feel more desire to play infantry on VS and NC than TR, but here thats just my opinion on feel i guess.
  10. Meeka

I have all the viable weapons on TR.
    I have all the viable weapons on NC.
    I have all the viable weapons on VS.

Each faction has its own flavour, but none of them have anything "spectacular" enough to switch sides for.
  11. ZDarkShadowsZ

I already have characters for each of the 3 factions though I main TR. Even if I were given the opportunity to switch factions whilst keeping my rank, stats, unlocks, weapon unlock equivalents I shill wouldn't do it. I started out with TR and that's exactly where I enjoy being.
  12. SQPD

I have 6 NC soldiers. Is that a a little overpatriotic? I probably would switch one character over to TR since I enjoy the high RoF.
  13. TheShrapnelKing

The Emerald TR is the inheritor of my hatred for the Waterson TR.

The Emerald VS is basically the Mattherson VS, who I quickly learned to hate.

There is absolutely no way I will ever consider playing on the same side as my sworn, unchanging, uncompromising enemies of 2 years going. I hate their factions, I hate their outfits, I hate their players, I hate everything about them. I would sooner delete my character and quit the game than be forced to play for either.

**** ALL OF YOU.
  14. sebastian oscar post

team switching?! HELL NO id never do that! but there are some players who switch to the winning team and those are F&CKING TRATORS!:mad:
    • Up x 1
  15. sebastian oscar post

YOU TRAITOR!
  16. sebastian oscar post

F#CK YOU!:mad:
  17. Scatterblak

I've got alts for all three factions, but VS is where it's at. I never play HA, and don't use the Orion, so I wouldn't say I'm OP; it does honestly seem like the VS (at least on Emerald) communicate more, and work together more often. Zergs aside, I'll see things like 'can we get some armer to flank them on the south?', or 'need a hand defending NE sundy', etc. -- I don't see as many things like this when playing the other factions. Plus, the spandex just looks great. :p
  18. delt3

No, i like being rebel scum
  19. TechPriestess

Give me the change, huh?

Better be about tree fiddy.
  20. Fatal_Finn

Don't think I would change factions. Happy with TR.

I might consider NC alt at some point though.