Idots PlanetSide2

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by macka195, Jan 15, 2016.

1. macka195

When are these guys going to get it right it's a joke now the cheating they do with different things make low power weapons, armor no wander nobody pays for this game I use to but it's not worth the money ,Sony had it right when they dumped this game.They could not get right?whata f------ joke this crap is now!
  2. Xath0

What language is this?

Also, "not worth the money"? It's a free game, you only pay money if you "CHOOSE" to pay for items, camos, etc...

Quit whining, the game works well. Could it be better? Yes. But so could every single other game out there. The servers are generally very stable for a (technically) free game.
    • Up x 3
  3. macka195

the drop out and kick from server are the biggest joke of the game just when you are about to win a task or point they kick you .
    The cheating is still going on as well in game as well as the pts as well they practices how to get a way with it there ?
  4. macka195

blar blar
  5. user300115

You are unable to write a coherent sentence and call others idiots. The problem appears to be you.
    • Up x 1
  6. Bernd Lauert

Because all the world is english. Murrica #1!
  7. ObiVanuKenobi

Is this you? https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428109895939637425

0.4 k/d and no friends at br 97?
    A bad player whining about "unbalanced" weapons. Never seen that one before.
    You aren't even using any weapons, you got most kills with AI mines and tank mines.
    And then there's a shotgun with 198 kills and 0.05 kpm (THAT'S 3 KILLS PER HOUR, i can get 30 by using only my knife).
  8. ShiruBiru

Never saw a air craft pilot/tank driver before?
  9. Cryn

Judging people according to their ps2 stats is pretty childish
  10. ObiVanuKenobi

How so? It gives an idea of how good the player is and what is his playstyle. How can someone who doesn't even use any weapons complain about them being "low power"?

He has 1 hour in a reaver and 1 hour 40 min in a lib so not a pilot.
    7h in a vanguard and 39h in a lightning out of 1368 hour total playtime. Not really a tanker either.

For some reason his friend list wasn't showing anyone before but now it is so i apologize about that but i can't edit my previous post.
  11. Cryn

Stop looking for clues Sherlock, sure this guy and his thread are potato so walk your way
    • Up x 1
  12. toast2250

England spoke English even before muricans got payed to do it.
  13. SilverUnicorn

DAS ENGRISH BRAH!
  14. Pandora's Lunchbox

I have pumped around £500.00 into this game outside of subscription...I guess that means you can shove that comment where the Vanu put their rejected whispers to the minds of sex-starved scientists.
  15. Pandora's Lunchbox

That's really quite insulting to the English language.
  16. Pandora's Lunchbox

Everybody knows that America will triumphantly wander about the game-board and **** on others calling it the 'new age' [[This is a political argument trigger. Are you silly enough to feed a troll? Respond away!]]. Let's not grace them by insinuating they speak English - let's say they speak American or horse**** (either works).
  17. Pandora's Lunchbox

Some people are partial to potato.
  18. Scr1nRusher

This is painful.
  19. Pandora's Lunchbox

Drop the mic' man! Smashed that ****ter out in the ****ter.

I'm trolling with my responses but you literally dedicated one response to meaningless argumentative heresy.

Stop beating me to the trolling.

You live in America? Please, stay there. Know your boundaries.

He has 1 hour in a reaver and 1 hour 40 min in a lib so not a pilot.
    7h in a vanguard and 39h in a lightning out of 1368 hour total playtime. Not really a tanker either.[/quote]

See that? Apparently, he's played 1368 hours and wants to complain - but if PlanetSide is so diabolical right now, you'd think he wouldn't give it the 'several' times of day that he already has done.

Have you guys ever seen the video of a child going full-mental because his mother disconnects his computer to the internet so that he can't play World of Warcraft? Kind of reminds me of that jewel. You know the one; the one where he ends up ramming a television remote into his **** cavity in blind rage.