Idea

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by AgentNC007, Sep 5, 2020.

1. AgentNC007

Make it so that you can take enemy faction vehicles that you repaired (with the neutralizing device) to a vehicle station to store it and customize it for later use but if it gets destroyed you have to find a new one. (not sure if the devs even read discussion)
  2. Blam320

I don't exactly see the point in this. You already can't refund or store friendly vehicles you pull or take over from someone who logged off.
  3. DataGhost

This game is not GTA, lol.
  4. AntDX316

They had it in Planetside 1 where you hack enemy vehicles I think.
  5. AgentNC007

the point in it is that with friendly vehicles you have the same access to said vehicles as you would any other friendly but however since you can't pull enemy faction vehicles (like the magrider) I thought it would be a good idea if you could store that stolen magrider from earlier and customize and pull it out for free but if it gets destroyed you lose it permanently and you must find another magrider to replace the one that was destroyed
  6. TombsClawtooth

You could hack and flip enemy vehicles to become your faction.
    You could not steal and store them, though.

But for infantry weapons, you could loot them off enemy players and put them in your personal locker which was inside the spawn tube room.

With some creativity you could even manage to get enemy faction knives.
  7. AgentNC007

they should bring that back, I never played planetside 1 but it sounds pretty cool to loot weapons off your enemies.
  8. Blam320

Back then they had a totally different system that governed weapons and ammo. PS1 has a fully fleshed out inventory system, with the size of you "backpack" and how many of what guns you can carry being affected by what type of armor you chose to wear. But if you even wanted to use the guns you picked, you would also need to put some of the appropriate ammo in your backpack. Medkits, spare ammo, tools, grenades, everything took up inventory space. You were also restricted from entering most vehicles if you used the heaviest regular infantry armor in the game; fewer vehicles could carry players in MAX armor. Vehicles had trunks you could access to store ammo for the vehicle weapons, or to store extra gear you looted off the battlefield.