(IDEA)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by InsanePsycho, Jul 7, 2015.

1. InsanePsycho

Would there be anyway you might be able to make the faction items and vehicles look more unique to that specific faction? Lightning tank, Turrets, etc.
  2. Pikachu

Ambiguous title is ambiguous. Answer is yes. But making new vehicle models takes lots of time. It's not just the shape. The texture coordinates (UV map) have to be redone and probably the rigging for the animation (skinning bone influence). At the moment we have ES lightning armor cosmetics. Sadly they don't add anything for the turrets.
    • Up x 1
  3. stalkish

Ye and an ******* is an *******.
    I guess you already knew that.
  4. Crator

This guy is insane don't listen to him! ;)
  5. Steza

wouldn't empire specific Multi Faction vehicles provided by "Nanite Systems" just be weird? Imagine the floating sunderer or the slow moving wall sunderer and the well rounded literally sunderer. They would just look out of place since it's made by Nanite Systems.

Be awesome for lightning editions of MBT Exterior options from the Empires?
  6. Gemenai

Still waiting for ES Flashes - VS hover wraith flash.
    I already can feel the rage :p
    Or hover Lightings.
    So you could have small, medium and MBT sized hovering vehicles (*as vanu) :D
  7. Stormsinger

I want a mini flatbed for my hover-wraith upon which to drag around maxes. :p