(Idea) Utility Pouch for Light Assault

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Redwave, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Redwave

I was brainstorming the other day when this idea came to me: What if light assaults could have Utility pouch and carry up to 4 or 5 C4 explosives and they can take out more than 1 tank or 2 Maxes. I mean, let's face it, it has happened to me that I have used my C4 for say a Lighting and I see a Max and I can't kill him because I used up all my explosives. It would be cool to just like the engineers have utility pouches then we will have something more similar since we also do not have an ability. Tell me your ideas as to why this should or should not be made possible.
    • Up x 1
  2. Flamberge

More C4 for the fairy? Would be interesting, to say the least. LA's would love the idea, tank and sundy drivers would hate it, and engis would want the ammo pack to resupply C4.
    • Up x 1
  3. Redwave

Oh lolol 4 or 5 sticks of C4 plus Engies can resupply it! The grounds will be full of explosions and that would just be amazing! You just made the idea better 5 times better.
  4. Redwave

Imagine LA's being able to destroy a Sundy with 3 sticks of C4 because 2 don't do the job...
  5. Exonis

2 C4
    Gun+grenade launcher
    Crossbow+explosive bolts

Sundy dead?

Does utility pouch even let engineers drop more than 1 ammo pack?
    Back in the day you could drop utility ammo pack and the ACE tool ammo pack, but not anymore.
  6. Redwave

Yeah but there is talk about the Gauss Compact S being a ****** gun plus I would not want to switch out my AF-19 Mercenary to destroy a Sundy when I can run in with Tank Mines and take it out. Plus I think it's too long of a kill switching from weapon and firing when with 3 sticks of C4 the vehicle destruction is instant.