i WON the giveaway OR did i ?! ;)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by siiix, Jun 5, 2014.

1. siiix

i WON the giveaway ... YAY :)so i thought then a few minutes later this email
    andras,
    I regret to inform you that I have made a grave mistake. Today is my first day back after a weeklong vacation and in my eagerness to send out emails to this week’s Giveaway winners I selected the “All Valid Entries” tab instead of the “Winners” tab. I hit send at approximately 10:45 AM Pacific time this morning and realized my mistake about 20 minutes later when my inbox started to fill up with your replies. I feel terrible, especially since your replies are filled with “I’ve never won anything before,” “I didn’t think anyone actually won these things,” and other responses that tear at my heart. Brasse refuses to fire me over this but we also can’t release over 1 million free Station Cash into our games. I hope you can understand and if you see me at SOE Live you can have a free Halfling hug, high five, fist bump, or hand shake. I can usually be found at the info desk.
    Don’t be discouraged the Giveaway happens again next week at 4 PM Pacific and runs for a full 24 hours! Next week could be your chance to win!
    Please feel free to contact us if you have any comments, questions or concerns.
    Sincerely,
    Aimee Rekoske
    Community Relations Project Manager
    Email: ********@soe.sony.com
    -------------------
    BOOOOOOOOOOO :)

i was excited they should give us at least 50sc or something for the disappointment
  2. HadesR

3. kadney

Hehe. Make a picture when you receive your hug. Would like to see that.;)
  4. siiix

i wish :) i'm in the EU no way i go to the US just for a hug
  5. Ribero

Got exactly the same E-mail. Thought it was part of a scam at first lol.