I want my SC back!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PBRStreetgang, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Poka

If the striker missiles were a 20 second kill to kill time, the infantry had warning (Oh, look a glowing red ball cloud of death), people couldn't move after firing the striker until it hit, avoiding 75% of the missiles would require a simple sidestep, the speed of the missiles was reduced, the striker was absolutely ineffective versus air, could be shot down, and had a 400m range, how many do you think would complain? How many snipers on the other team would think, "Finally, I'm useful, these TR are an easy cert farm."

And

The Lancer required people to stand out in the open while it charged and after it launched, until it hit, keeping the original COF.

I'm sure people who are decent wouldn't have a problem with the OHKO, but baddies would still complain.
  2. Czuuk

You should probably check out the end user licensing agreement. It will probably spell out very clearly that all sales of station cash are final. And that SOE reserves the right to make any modifications they wish at any time.
  3. Peebuddy

Yea you can have a refund, as soon as you cough up all those certs you gained with it aswell
  4. PBRStreetgang

Everyone saying that we should have seen the nerf coming because it was obvious is just reinforcing my point that they purposefully put this crap out OP so that we will by it. It doesn't matter that this time it was an NC weapon, the next time it will be a TR or a VS one...

I am not spending any more money on this game, double Sc or Triple Sc... they can jam it all up their ****. It peeves me to be conned by conmen, and that is what they are. Every time i log-on and play it irks me enough that i don't feel like playing anymore fairly soon.

These Sleazy management types always manage to ruin things.They could make just as much money by actually not scamming people as the people would stay with the game for much longer, but they just don't get it because they are conmen and the quick buck is all they know.:mad: