[BUG] I think this is not intentional...

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Saguardian, May 27, 2015.

1. Saguardian

Good afternoon.

As the title says...

[IMG]

[IMG]

Stalker infil, 10 metres, crouched and waiting us, absolutely immobile. Happened two or three times out of ten, maybe too much...
    Thanks to elquetefoca for helping with the brief test.

Salud,
    Saguardia
  2. Saguardian

[IMG]

[IMG]

Sorry, cant edit.

Saguardia
  3. MarkAntony

that bug has been in the game forever. sadly...
  4. AlterEgo

Cloaking is seriously messed up right now. Stalking is not a valid tactic at the moment, so Infiltrators these days are seeing sniper rifles as a more useful weapon to help out nearby allies.
    • Up x 1
  5. CuteBeaver

Yep, don't go indoors as a stalker while this bug, (+ darklight bugs) are in play.

If you do enter a building as a stalker do whats necessary and then leave as soon as possible. You simply can't make an accurate judgement on whether a player has detected you from a darklight. At least outdoors allows you to hide *anywhere* and they are less likely to figure out where to find you. I would recommend perching in a tree or something. It took my sessions from being furiously frustrating to lol worthy.

I'd recommend we all just ride this out while they work on the Sundie Cloaking Module. At some point they are going to have to address cloaking issues but right now I fear stalkers are just so niche and not enough people play them to have a large enough voice in this.
    • Up x 1
  6. MisterSlim

Give yourselves a little credit! You guys are awesome! I was never a super great stalker, but I've always enjoyed their work. Show a little optimism :p

-Stay Frosty
  7. _itg

Awesome, perhaps, but few in number, and the devs normally prioritize fixing problems when a large portion of the community gets outraged by them.
  8. MisterSlim

Sadly you're correct. (Way to suck the hope out of my post xD). Hopefully they'll get things sorted out with the Infiltrator class (it seems to be the most bug-ridden class at the moment, but maybe that's in my head, I can't really back that up with facts, so it's a bit of my conjecture).

But regardless, I will hold out hope!
    [IMG]

-Stay Frosty