I think everybody just had enough of it

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zakum, May 3, 2014.

1. Zakum

Recently the game hasn't been as reliable as it used to be before.Back in the days the servers were ok,we didn't have all this crashes so frequently,but look at it now.You can see on foruns everybody saying that they have crashes all the time and it makes the game unplayable,poor perfomance (even after the performance update) and lots of other problems and what makes me sad is that the devs are focusing more on bringing new stuff (at least is what I've seen,maybe I'm wrong) than correcting all these problems,SOE must be requiring then to make more money or they just want to add new stuff to keep the players,but either way even if you do all those things what will it be for if most of the player base just can play the game because of issues related to it?I mean who would by a new and shiny weapon if they can't use it before their game crash and close?Or they are having a bad frame rate and just can't play.
    In my opinion devs should hold up the release of new things and focus everything the got on solving the problems inside the game,then when the game is stabilized they should release new content,this way it will be better for every one,for then (the devs),players in general and SOE.
    If you agree,disagree or have anything to add,share your thoughs below and we will all hear you