I should not be less afraid of MBT than Harraser-Vulcan Canons

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HappyStuffin, Jan 17, 2015.

1. HappyStuffin

At least when I encounter a MBT, I know my place. I also know that there can be (if I choose) to have a competitive exchange of gunfire.

Enter the TR Harasser-Vulcan Cannon.
    It's just one sided. The second that spam machine starts, there is no recourse, no return fire possible, no choice. Should someone land a lucky shot, they just zip away, only to come back and exact revenge.

Please make the TR Harasser-Vulcan Cannon at least 1,000 nanites to purchase. Every time. I would also be ok if it costs 1,000SC to purchase, every time.
  2. Blippy

Nah, all the other secondaries are getting buffed to match instead.
  3. d3adline

This was playing in my head when reading your heartbreaking whine post.

4. ronjahn

Then don't be. They really aren't as bad as you make them out to be.

Sure they take you out quickly when you allow them to get within hugging distance from behind.

Otherwise you shoot them and they die or run away with their tails behind their legs. Most of them are so overzealous that they don't even run. While you panic and the tears start rolling, I'm shooting them and killing them. Most people begin panicking the moment they hear a Vulcan. Don't. Get some situational awareness to notice em coming, a bit of composure to avoid panic, and accuracy to hit them and you'll be fine.

Oh wait they are buffing tanks handsomely and this will never be a complaint again after that I hope.