I see were starting up a new roadmap?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by vincent-, Mar 6, 2015.

1. vincent-

Well now that all seems fancy but the thing that bothers me is most of that is salad and not the main dish not the exact but let us be honest here were are the stuff that makes you think hard should you save certs for this or how long will my squad take to learn these new toys to blow stuff up with.

New vehicles
    Resource system
    Fleshed out classes
    New weapons

Just to name a few, I don't think this thread will go far. Yet I still wanted to say my peace on this matter as my personal biggest concern was and still is the resource system for bases and all.

TLDR A lot of pretty stuff that is easy to code, were are the big stuff that changes warfare?
  2. RawLucidity

I really want to see the resource system fleshed out, and I think I speak for a lot of the player base when I say that.
  3. zombielores

Nothing is easy to code, if it was then anybody can start making up games. If an MMO isn't already buggy enough, an MMOFPS is just a big warning sign screaming of bugs. Also a lot of the things that are coming out are sales because that's where all the unallocated man power is, a Art Director isn't going to code the resource revamp unless you want so sort of disaster.
  4. CNR4806

Finishing the resource system is of utmost urgency, everything else can wait.