I really really really want to see the .75 ads limited to NS weapons.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by UnpopularOp1n1on, Jun 18, 2015.

1. AlterEgo

0.75x ADS movement speed should be limited to SMGs, pistols, carbines and ARs. No other weapons should have them, regardless of faction. In return, I demand that continuously firing a LMG (especially as TR) makes your character scream... maybe like this:
    • Up x 1
  2. Scorpion97

If .75 ads is removed,our LMGs will be flat out to other factions and I don't really trust DBG in setting sufficient compensations for the loss of such trait,hence VS is all based on agility.

And plz focus WELL on my last sentence.
  3. WalrusJones

.625 movement should be the normal limit of how high LMG movement gets for the most part (The NS-15M might be an exception.) .625 COULD probably work out as a normal carbine movespeed, and a few short-mid range assault rifles.

.75 movespeed works well for the few close quarters carbines and a assault rifles that have it now from what I have seen.

.5 movespeed should be the norm for LMG's and long range assault rifles.

Just my own opinion.
  4. Ocaml

I have no problem with getting rid of 0.75 move speed multiplier on Orion. I dont mind bullet speed reduction. But why this LMG gets better hipfire stats as "buff"?

Please, replace better hipfire with biased horizontal recoil and smaller vertical recoil (around 0.35).

Thanks.
  5. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Since when is biased horizontal recoil a boon?
    Unlike what people thought two years ago, it's always two-sided, just the axis is tilted one way or the other.
    Sides, I definitely prefer hipfire buffs to a recoil change I personally wouldn't notice within the 30 or so meters this gun is effective.
  6. Kirppu1

It's kinda sad that people don't care about anything else except weapon stats
  7. UnpopularOp1n1on

To me it feels more like a Character stat. If VS was the only race that could hold shift to run i think it would be easier for people to grasp my frustration.
  8. WalrusJones

Its not like we have character stats in a very significant way.
    • Up x 1
  9. Scorpion97

Just wandering,why should I play with the new Orion in VS when I can play with MSW-R in TR???
  10. WalrusJones

The new Orion has reduced shot bloom per bullet.
  11. Scorpion97

Pretty sure you consider this a "big" difference
  12. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Ok, where do I find that?
    I've checked the original reddit (and I really don't like going there), and there was no mention of bloom at all.
  13. WalrusJones

There was a second, updated post by BBurness.

In game, it should be listed as getting .04 bloom per shot.
  14. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Yeh, it's been in the wishlist by now. Actually decent changes.