I really really really want to see the .75 ads limited to NS weapons.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by UnpopularOp1n1on, Jun 18, 2015.

1. UnpopularOp1n1on

I don't care about any other stats being nerfed or buffed.

I don't care about comparisons.

It's silly to compare DPS to the Boston freaking shuffle!

I dislike playing against the VS because of this silly stupid feature so much I've nearly stopped playing altogether.

It isn't fun to fight against dancing fairies wielding more Bettlegooses than the next 5 auraxium weapons in the game combined! I don't care if VS becomes the next TR or whatever! Give TR a chance! Give NC a chance! VS had their time in the sun! If people want to dance about let them use a gun that isn't faction specific!

It drives me crazy to the point of not wanting to play!
  2. Scorpion97

U already expressed that in another forum,now why repeating??
  3. Scorpion97

Oh!u said that first,nvm

Anyway,do u really trust the devs to give sufficient compensations for removing .75 from the LMGs?

If u look at VS nerf history,u will find out that there wasn't a SINGLE nerf exchanged by sufficient traits for the VS specific weps,but it's always a kick in the balls to all VS players (esp.ppl who main vs)
  4. Iridar51

No LMG should have 75% ADS, period. "Faction trait" doesn't justify broken mechanics, especially when NS isn't even a faction.

Because "all factions can use it" doesn't make the weapon less broken against other classes, as long as shield stays the same.
    • Up x 2
  5. UnDeaD_CyBorG

The NS-15Ms dps is rivaled by some pistols.
    That's the first time I hear someone call it overpowered.
    And given that the ADS speed doesn't do anything notable with the shield active, I plain don't get that reference.
    I'd prefer Infantry to plain have inertia.
    NO ONE should be able to do ADAD, because it's not used to throw of another players aim, but to throw off the netcode.
    As such, I don't get what the fuzz is about.
    • Up x 1
  6. Scorpion97

There SHOULD be OP stuff in any game,otherwise,people will get full and bored from the game,every faction got OP weps but unfortunately ppl are blind enough to look at their factions depot
  7. Iridar51

Uhm, no. It's the exactly opposite. People get bored of dealing with OP stuff and leave, when they see that equipment, and not skill, decides more.
    • Up x 2
  8. Scorpion97

If u were right,ppl would have complained about the anchor,cyclone,MSW-R,etc.
    I keep getting killed by this weps most of the time but it's all good,all factions abused their good stuff and this is TOTALLY natural become its a game and everyone have fun!
  9. UnpopularOp1n1on

I dislike the movement mechanic so much I've voted with my wallet. I have canceled my subscription. It's broken to the point where I do not enjoy playing against or as the VS.
    I can post here all day but what really matters is whether I do or do not pay for this game.
    When I canceled they let me tell them why I did and so I explained this in my survey and their exit email system.
    It is a broken mechanic that ruins my enjoyment of the game. I'm letting them know with cold hard cash, or lack there of.
  10. UnDeaD_CyBorG

I think we figured that by now. :rolleyes:
    I know of games where imbalances were deliberately introduced because the game would grow boring otherwise.
    Granted, those were strategy games, but there is merit to the point.
    If one faction is 5% better at X, and another faction 5% better at Y, and both happen regularly and comparably often, it results in some nice emergent gameplay, or so I think. An example would be the VS' propensity for long ranged man-pack AT.
    I personally see absolutely no problem in weapons with fast ADS speed, especially not with Heavies, but, as said, ADAD exists, and that works best that way.
    What I think fast ADS speed is ethically correctly useful for is rounding corners or skirmishing at long distances while keeping mobile.
  11. onLooSe

I won't have any problems with the Bettlegooses and Orions if you just give the GD-22 or the Anchor the same .75 ADS. I don't mind that they aren't free :D
  12. Scorpion97

No No No No,what a hell are u saying!the Anchor has SPA and the 600rpm with 167 gives a tremendous low ttk plus agility is a VS trait only
  13. Scorpion97

Guuuuuys!plz!the .75 ads is what makes VS as a faction,without it there isn't a proper reason to play with this faction,its like the only thing in VS
  14. Iridar51

Uhm - they DO complain about Cyclone. MSW-R is basically what Orion will be after nerfs, doesn't seem as OP.
    • Up x 1
  15. Scorpion97

The problem is there isn't enough VS members who use the forums to explain their views.

Wait?what?MSW-R is an Orion after nerf?are u sure??
  16. Iridar51

They are very similar.

MSW-R gets SPA, while Orion gets 75% ADS speed. There are other minor differences, but these are main ones. 75% ADS allows to move at 50% speed while aiming down sights while their HA shield is active - at the same speed as other players with 50% ADS speed weapons. And faster when HA shield is not active. This basically negates the main downside of the most OP ability in the game, and further increases the survivability of already the most survivable class, which is why Orion is often called OP.

Near this feature, MSW-R's SPA is puny.
  17. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Sorry, I plain don't see the massive bonus to moving a bit faster with a shield on given that you're still slow and would probably actually hit things if you didn't move.
    Sides, among the differences are access to an Advanced Laser Sight and moving accuracy.
    I don't actually see the Orion as superior in any way; It was the last LMG I auraxed before getting the Betel, and if I only chose a weapon of the two based on stats, I'd probably prefer the MSW-R.
    • Up x 1
  18. Scorpion97

MSW-R's faster reload spd and higher muzzle arent "minor differences" and u really surprised me by disqualifying the SPA in MSW-R,unless u dont know what does SPA do
  19. Iridar51

Yeah, they are.

I've spent deconstructing weapon mechanics more time than anyone else. I could write a 2 page analysis of differences between MSW-R and Orion. Just trust me at my word that 75% ADS speed of the Orion means much, much more than whatever MSW-R has to offer, even though in itself MSW-R is a strong weapon.
  20. Shaggath

Vanu if you remove my netcode cheat my faction have no value...
    Seriously they can balance weapon with other stat but you just want to keep cheat like with zoe.
    And stop talking mobility trait call this with the right name "netcode cheat"