I now finish off teammates that won't stop.

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Hoki, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Croak

Might want to get that sarcasm detector fixed my friend, yours appears to be on the fritz. Just a modest proposal.
  2. alecholman

Sorry if it seemed like i was quoting you, but your post, even though I knew it was sarcastic, represents a lot of how people on this particular thread feel. I was just addressing this ignorant thread while trying to understand how it hasn't been locked yet.
  3. LeanV

I almost guarantee that I would blood-feud the **** out of the medic who shot me. Probably kill him over and over till weaponlocked. Because I'm that guy.
  4. Lucidius134

Q Spot + Mouse up

I hate this current method because it stops you from running.
  5. Eacaraxe

I've popped off a potshot or two with my pistol at someone, if they're obviously not in combat and their shields are likely up, to get them to stop before. While they're trying to figure out who or what's shooting them, I run up and top them off; by the time they're healed, their shields are back up so no harm no foul. If anyone's ever been the wiser for it, I certainly haven't gotten grief over it.
  6. commandoFi

Yes. I always want a quick button to say "I'm a medic! Come back!"
  7. OneRedBlock

This thread...
    I finally understand what was going on when I sniped that enemy medic who was killing his own team.