I now finish off teammates that won't stop.

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Hoki, Dec 31, 2012.

1. scroogh

If he ever did this to you, you deserve it for not standing still and just being healed.
    • Up x 3
  2. ovakin

what if he heard his squad mate cry for help over TS/Vent and he can help by run over there and fire a rocket or throw a grenade, it takes at least 5 seconds if you shoot him then revive him so he can run again. You are a DlCK and can only think of yourself and your own logic, you don't deserve to play a support class
  3. alecholman

yes, everytime i need a medic, i should not move at all and hope I don't die.
  4. irishroy

that's right. wait for the medics. they are the heart of a battle. not the "soldiers"
    • Up x 2
  5. Stormlight666

Most medics in this game are utter crap. They seem to wait for enemy fire to rez someone so they die again (just for the XP). I think that they should put a cap on it so the medic can't get any more XP from that person for the next 30 seconds. Then (a) it'd reduce the number of medics, especially the crap xp hoarding ones, and (b) make a medic rez someone tactically.
  6. Dabba87

i tr for a bit thn let em run off. i heal and fez everyone i can. if you think yoh wont make it then dont accept but i do try to heal them while they run to saftey
  7. Snarkyfoo

hehe....title sounds dirty..
    • Up x 3
  8. h8r3d

I am forgiving in almost all situation but i really hate when teammates shoots at me (not accidentally, like in a big fight) with purpose. just the other day we where capping and ther was one who just shot one shot from time to time to take my shield out. that guy i tk:ed, on purpose.
  9. Kriesha

And the funny thing is, it's a faster way to get someone to full health (provided you got the last rank nano tool). I would not do it, seems like an abuse of game mechanics, but I have been tempted...
  10. Nehemia

I've met Medics that kill you just to res you, needless to say I thank them by blowing their heads off myself.
  11. FallingSin

No.
    Not. Ever.
    I am frequently the only medic in a platoon.* I was never a medic for any bonus XP, I am a medic because it is what my squad and my teammates need. And as a medic, I prioritize the dead over the wounded. It keeps more people in the fight. YOU can be smart and stay in cover for the 5 seconds it takes me to rez someone then rush back to you to heal you.

Honestly, I came here to see if anyone else was thinking there should be some type of incentive to be a medic so I am not always the only one around.*

*Except at any bio-dome, that is a LOT of medics.
  12. Loegi

Seriously? I never stand still when revived, because that's pretty stupid. Not saying that I always run off to the horizon, but sometimes I do, because I want to. Not really a reason to teamkill in my opinion.
  13. Regpuppy

With how many times I've died and was brought back to life in the most inconvenient of situations, it is reflex to run until I hit cover once revived. Especially since some medics revive and leave you at half health to die instantly to stray gunfire just because it's more points for them to revive me again. Gotten to the point where I'd rather just spawn from the nearby sundy and run back. Less time taken than the cycle of revive, die, revive, die, so that some medic can farm xp from me.

As well as how I have been on both sides of someone killing a guy and waiting for the medic to revive him and kill him again for some more points... and then I kill or scare away the medic.

Maybe said people have a regen kit? anyway

There's just too much to consider to have a rule like yours, OP.
  14. wafflez

But when i accidentaly kill someone, I try to compensate by offering a revive.
  15. KoooZ

Me too, and I feel a little timid they might think I TK'd on purpose. But I've only accidentally TK'd with vehicles and grenades. If I had reason to believe the medic did it on purpose is what I meant.
  16. LoneMaverick

OP, if you ever see me running around Connery and I'm low health and I see a healbeam, and then I runoff to do something other that dodge incoming fire/grenades/etc, please shoot me and rez me, I'll thank you, the other 99% K/D-bags probably wont tho :)
    • Up x 1
  17. perspicacious

This OP has a great point.

I have no issues with shooting ******* in the back when they run away like that. Or the noobs who run up to you, ask for ammo and then run away.

Engineer/Medic need a "STOP RIGHT ******* THERE" ability that freezes the other player until "Serviced".
    • Up x 3
  18. Ordering

You're stupid beyond belief. You are seriously projecting your moral unto other people playing the game the way they want to. If you res someone and they accept what on earth makes you privileged? To decide that you also have the absolute authority to heal them?

I'm not missing your point. But the basis which upon you make them are ********. And also you're not basing it on your factions well-being. It just your frustration.
  19. alecholman

They don't get any XP if they kill you and rezz you. So they're really doing a favour to no one. They don't get XP and the person they kill gets a death, and they may not even be revived if the medic is killed before he can.

Just don't chase people and let them die, it's not your problem.
  20. LoneMaverick

its YOUR problem if that ****** with 3 bars of health would have been able to help you kill the enemy that come around the corner into his ****** face, and now you have a problem.

also, if you care AT ALL about a "death" or your K/D, this is not your game kiddo, pretty much anyone with a "good" K/D in this game IMO has no idea wtf they're doing and need to realize its a team game about OBJECTIVES, not about trying to stuff another sock in your pants to make your epeen look bigger to the -.00001 people who give anywhere near 1 ****.
    • Up x 2